IGNORED

A Raft Of Left Sided Options

Sargent Pepper

Was just watching the Swindle game & have been impressed with their right winger Pritchard & began to wonder who would be looking after him when we play them.

Once the international break is over & people are over their injuries we have great strength down that side now.

Cunningham

Shorey

Bryan

McLaughlin

When Shorey signed many expected him to team up with Greg down the left. But with Bryan on an obvious high I would imagine he'd be 1st name on the team sheet. Shorey looked quality (albeit against an average lge 2 side) and Mcglauglin hasn't come here to play in the ressies. Could Greg, one of our current internationals & arguably prized assets be the one to miss out?

Thoughts

Theres always the option of playing Bryan on the right wing then playing JET just in front of Baldock and pack and possibly Wynter or Elliot in the centre of midfield which gives us the opportunity to play Cunningham LB and Shorey left wing and im sure McLaughlin will get an opportunity at some point in the game as Shorey will tire as hes not had that much first team football recently.

Was just watching the Swindle game & have been impressed with their right winger Pritchard & began to wonder who would be looking after him when we play them.

Once the international break is over & people are over their injuries we have great strength down that side now.

Cunningham

Shorey

Bryan

McLaughlin

When Shorey signed many expected him to team up with Greg down the left. But with Bryan on an obvious high I would imagine he'd be 1st name on the team sheet. Shorey looked quality (albeit against an average lge 2 side) and Mcglauglin hasn't come here to play in the ressies. Could Greg, one of our current internationals & arguably prized assets be the one to miss out?

Thoughts

I'd stick with Shorey at LB and Bryan at LM. Cunningham will have to fight his way bak in, that's what having competition for places is all about.

I'd stick with Shorey at LB and Bryan at LM. Cunningham will have to fight his way bak in, that's what having competition for places is all about.

Definitely. Bryan has to start if fit, so it's just who to play at LB, and after a good performance from Shorey, it should be his and Greg to work his way back.

Archived