IGNORED

Old City Videos

1960maaan

Having a chat with a mate about the 74/5 league game at Eastville which was my first league Derby , we won 4-1 after being 1-0 down. I'm sure I've a video of the goals somewhere but I can't find them now.

Anyone know where I can find the footage?

Having a chat with a mate about the 74/5 league game at Eastville which was my first league Derby , we won 4-1 after being 1-0 down. I'm sure I've a video of the goals somewhere but I can't find them now.

When we played them in the JPT in 2007 I watched the live beam back at the Gate, I think it was HTV who laid it on and they showed the goals from that game in the build up.

Remember it well, a howling wind towards the Muller Rd end where all of the 5 goals were scored, boxing day if I remember rightly, I remember saying to my dad on the way home, "we have the makings of a really good side here" and of course we all know what happened in the next season.

Remember it well, a howling wind towards the Muller Rd end where all of the 5 goals were scored, boxing day if I remember rightly, I remember saying to my dad on the way home, "we have the makings of a really good side here" and of course we all know what happened in the next season.

There were hundreds of us in the North Enclosure, once again the gappers were NOT happy bunnies !

Archived