IGNORED

The Sags

BS3_RED

Of course they were louder because they took over 6,000 down.

They're the loudest, largest, most well behaved & family orientated supporters. . . Or so they would have us believe

If there was one of the many many good things about them losing today is it stops the few brainless half wits who've never actually seen one of their numerous turgid displays, phoning up Radio Bristol and announcing that finally once again it's the start of yet another race to the playoffs (yawn)

Of course they were louder because they took over 6,000 down.

They're the loudest, largest, most well behaved & family orientated supporters. . . Or so they would have us believe

If there was one of the many many good things about them losing today is it stops the few brainless half wits who've never actually seen one of their numerous turgid displays, phoning up Radio Bristol and announcing that finally once again it's the start of yet another race to the playoffs (yawn)

then why were nuclear barriers deployed, for the first time ever at a football game then?

Plymouth aren't exactly a 'local' derby. There are teams in Birmingham and London that are geographically closer!

You know this and I know this and every other person knows this BUT for some reason its classed as a derby. Anyway, dont ruin the humiliation.

Obviously a City fan creating mischief because the Rovers fans are so loyal and would never turn on their manager apart from McGhee, Buckle, Holloway, Graydon, Trollope etc etc. oh by the way, in case you forgot the Gas are swapping places with us next season to become the top team in Bristol, :laugh:.

Plymouth aren't exactly a 'local' derby. There are teams in Birmingham and London that are geographically closer!

plymouth for us has always been considered a derby compared to any midland club,

we have a rivalry with plymouth going back many years.

who else could plymouth hate,allways the biggist team in devon,so for them the 120 mile trip to bristol IS THERE CUP FINAL!!!!

plymouth for us has always been considered a derby compared to any midland club,

we have a rivalry with plymouth going back many years.

who else could plymouth hate,allways the biggist team in devon,so for them the 120 mile trip to bristol IS THERE CUP FINAL!!!!

Plymouth may hate us but I couldn't give two shits about Plymouth.

Interesting that the match at Home Park yesterday was given a grade B rating meaning that there was expected to be a significant risk of crowd trouble. They always do this for the games against Exeter for example. This entailed putting in extra fencing to separate fans and bringing in extra police including our old friends from South Wales to aid the Devon & Cornwall Plod. Any connection do you think to the events of last Wednesday or even the reputation of the Welsh Fuzz in dealing with Bristolian football fans?

Just realised that the sags have lost to Plymouth, Exeter, Newport and us in the space of 4 weeks. How the **** can you lose 4 derbies in a month....how Tinpot.

I'm not going to say all Sags think like this but I know ALOT who genuinely see any defeat for us that Holloway is involved in is a victory for Gasheads everywhere and celebrate it like such. I remember a couple of seasons ago when Blackpool beat us at Bloomfield Road and some Gashead on my Facebook newsfeed was posting pictures of 'Final Score' on the TV and gushing over how Holloway "did it for the Gas" blah blah blah "good on you Olly, beat they sh1theads" blah blah blah. Pathetic.

Likewise when Lambert scored for England the other week he was apparently "doing it for the Gas" and "Sh1theads must be sick that the Gas are winning for England". Straw clutching at its neediest.

It occurred to me that having beaten Palace (and Holloway) the other week and Rovers last Wednesday, if we somehow manage to beat Southampton with 'Sir Lambo' in the next round of the League Cup then that would complete a trio of missed cyberw**king opportunities for our bitter neighbours and something else for me to laugh at them about.

I'm not going to say all Sags think like this but I know ALOT who genuinely see any defeat for us that Holloway is involved in is a victory for Gasheads everywhere and celebrate it like such. I remember a couple of seasons ago when Blackpool beat us at Bloomfield Road and some Gashead on my Facebook newsfeed was posting pictures of 'Final Score' on the TV and gushing over how Holloway "did it for the Gas" blah blah blah "good on you Olly, beat they sh1theads" blah blah blah. Pathetic.

Likewise when Lambert scored for England the other week he was apparently "doing it for the Gas" and "Sh1theads must be sick that the Gas are winning for England". Straw clutching at its neediest.

It occurred to me that having beaten Palace (and Holloway) the other week and Rovers last Wednesday, if we somehow manage to beat Southampton with 'Sir Lambo' in the next round of the League Cup then that would complete a trio of missed cyberw**king opportunities for our bitter neighbours and something else for me to laugh at them about.

Clutching at straws indeed. They seem to forget they couldn't wait to get rid of him when he was manager.. such short memories..

Archived