IGNORED

Accidently Insulting Players?

Randy Marsh

Good Morning.

Today I am going to share with a you true story that happened not so long ago. I was at the height of my social lifestyle with long brunette locks which moved elegantly in the wind, it was 2011. I was partying one Sunday night ahead of an early Monday morning in work which I probably bailed on a few minutes before my start time. I was in Mbargo's.

After my third double rum and coke, the rum was of course Sailor Jerry's - the old recipe, I had realised I hadn't yet emptied my bladder and the alcohol was beginning to fill up the departure lounge which is my bladder. I placed my now remaining 3/4's of rum and coke with a girl who had I had decided would be the lucky choice of my night. She, a solid 8, had turned into a now solid 10 as the alcohol began to take it's effect. I ensured I wouldn't be long as she began to wonder would I ever return - she had my drink of course so she should never have been concerned.

Anyway, after walking through the crowd of young hard bodied females dancing away to some Kelly Rowland hit (during which locking some severe eye contact with 3 of them) I had arrived at my destination, the toilets. At this point of the night the toilets were surprisingly quiet and only one man was urinating at the time, 6 foot 4 minimum black man.

Me, being the cocky whooper snapper I was, decided it would be okay to stand within a safe distance of the gent and surely measure up, of course I did but that is not the point. The mysterious man had finished and shook himself off - I followed this proceedure. As he turned around I spotted a face I recognised in the mirror, allowed him to turn around and said accusingly "Damien Spencer!" smugly.

He smiled and informed me of my mistake "No, sorry" with a chuckle. He was right. I knew of my error and quick as a flash said:

"Oh no you're the other one."

It was Clayton Fortune.

Of course I meant the other youth that had came through the ranks at the same time as Spencer. Alas, it sounded so different.

Yours,

Racist Randy Marsh.

Best post ever - make it a classic

I did the same at a Yeovil pre season friendly years back,trust my camera at a lad as me and my mates headed for Matty Hill for a photo - once taken I retrieved my camera from the lad who looks shell shocked, was one and only Joe Burnell

Not much of a story of thine but good times

Best post ever - make it a classic

I did the same at a Yeovil pre season friendly years back,trust my camera at a lad as me and my mates headed for Matty Hill for a photo - once taken I retrieved my camera from the lad who looks shell shocked, was one and only Joe Burnell

Not much of a story of thine but good times

Once shared a jay with Greg Goodridge, or was it Junior Bent? No, it was definitely Shaun Taylor.

I was quite (very) pissed when we played Liverpool in the first home leg of the FA cup and was giving one of their subs, Don Hutchison, dogs abuse for some photos that were published of him covering his bits with a beer mat. He bit and gave me the wnaker salute.

Guess who I was stood next to in the supporters club when the Liverpool players came in after the game? Big buggers aren't they? :blush:

I was quite (very) pissed when we played Liverpool in the first home leg of the FA cup and was giving one of their subs, Don Hutchison, dogs abuse for some photos that were published of him covering his bits with a beer mat. He bit and gave me the wnaker salute.

Guess who I was stood next to in the supporters club when the Liverpool players came in after the game? Big buggers aren't they? :blush:

Stacey Penton ?

Once shared a jay with Greg Goodridge, or was it Junior Bent? No, it was definitely Shaun Taylor.

Are you sure? Wasn't the guy below, yes/no?! And no I'm not referring to the guy dressed as a turd, that'd be racist.

Keith+Welch.jpg

I always had him confused with Gregory Goodridge.... Or was it Junior Bent?

I was in a pub in Southampton after they'd thrashed us in an ahem... 'robust' game.

I proceeded to tell my mate and everyone in a twenty-yard radius what a dirty bustard Brian O'Neill was (which was true). He tried to shush me, but I was adamant that I didn't care if the place was packed with Saints fans. He told me to open my frigging eyes. I did, and stood a yard to my right was one Brian O'Neill, with a huge grin on his face.

What else could I do? I bought him a pint and he kept me and my mate in drinks and anecdotes for the rest of the night :)

I was in a pub in Southampton after they'd thrashed us in an ahem... 'robust' game.

I proceeded to tell my mate and everyone in a twenty-yard radius what a dirty bustard Brian O'Neill was (which was true). He tried to shush me, but I was adamant that I didn't care if the place was packed with Saints fans. He told me to open my frigging eyes. I did, and stood a yard to my right was one Brian O'Neill, with a huge grin on his face.

What else could I do? I bought him a pint and he kept me and my mate in drinks and anecdotes for the rest of the night :)

Did hé buy you a pie ? Or was that too risky ?

Archived