IGNORED

Online - Brave New World....help

tiz

Right trying to get my ticket for the posh game. Decided to try and get Dolman wings which is advertised at 18 quid yet when I try to buy tickets it comes up at 21 quid. Is it the system or me .....hehe that is crap. I hate buying anything online and the one time I try I struggle.

• Admin

Definately says 18 pound dolman wings....

online booking fees maybe?

Hate to say you need to read the article again:

"Tickets for the Posh game are available now at Phase 2 rates, meaning adults can purchase from £17 and under-8s just £4. These prices are available until midnight on Friday (September 13th), after which time higher matchday rates will apply"

Tickets for £17 are in the Wedlock Stand, not £17 for anywhere in the ground. Palace and Rovers were the same price all over the ground, but league games are staggered depending on where you want your seat

Booking fees were one of the reasons for the new company being taken on

• Admin

It definately srated £18 Dolman wings.

It is correct the OS states:

SALES PROCEDURE

Tickets are on sale now at Phase 2 prices through to September 13th, after which time Matchday prices are applicable.

Dolman Lower & Wings: Adult - £18 (Phase 2 - £21, Matchday - £24), Senior Citizens - £13 (£15, £18), Under-21s - £11 (£13, £15), Under-18s - £6 (£8, £10), Under-8s - £4 (£6, £8).

Archived