IGNORED

Train Spotters @ Swindon

Prestbury c of c

Can't wait to beat this bunch of plastic cocker knee ***** that really fancy themselves and feel they have to abuse Aiden flint.Why the fck do they think he joined us instead of staying at that tin pot club livin in the 70 s?Wait and see the jet unfold a boom!

Don't you mean stuck in 1994?

Lived there long enough to absolutely despise that club.

Can't wait to beat this bunch of plastic cocker knee ***** that really fancy themselves and feel they have to abuse Aiden flint.Why the fck do they think he joined us instead of staying at that tin pot club livin in the 70 s?Wait and see the jet unfold a boom!

Could somebody please translate this post into something that is remotely comprehensible?

Try living in Wiltshire, don't think City fans realise how much they actually hate us, think the Flint think has spiced it up even more aswell.

Tell me about it...

Live just round the corner from the county dump and the locals really do hate city with a passion.

Try living in Wiltshire, don't think City fans realise how much they actually hate us, think the Flint think has spiced it up even more aswell.

Tell me about it...

Live just round the corner from the county dump and the locals really do hate city with a passion.

Tell me about it...

Tell me about it...

Archived