IGNORED

The Bountyhunter Poster Poll

Harry

Bountyhunter Poster  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just returned from The Bountyhunter underground HQ and the Editorial team would like to canvass the opinion of it's readers, non-readers and City fans in general.

Following City's slaughter of Da Roverzzzzz last week, if given the choice, which of the following posters would you prefer to leave on the desk of that gAsshole you know at work or present to the Gypsy you know down the local.

The BH boys have asked me to get your thoughts and report back to their secret bunker. Please help - Your Fanzine Needs You!!

post-7084-0-05885500-1379014070_thumb.jppost-7084-0-04457100-1379014079_thumb.jp

Sh1t happens for sure. Just work on the hey rovers bit. Looks a bit out of place to other fonts and size used. It might be 20 yrs til we play em again and the poster will look good then. Kick gass one wont be as good as you will need to know the movie reference which is a bit of carp movie anyway.

Absolutely - it's a carp movie alright (well, we haven't seen it but...). However, most people would recognise the title, no? And it works with gAss!

Good thoughts, Pride.

Tripe. Utter rubbish. Both of them. Never seen the like. Get this tosh off our forum. This is a serious debating chamber.

And I'm disappointed in the boy, Harry, getting himself involved with cretins like those Bountymunters. I had high hopes for the lad, an up and coming young fella with a bit of business nouse and entrepeneurial spirit about him. I guess I can get it wrong, occasionally

Less of that kinda talk, please Fiale. I thought you were a good'n.

We are anything but professional.

(I still think you're a good'n).

I am sure it's accidental - it is something I came across when building a website a few years ago - Dark blue, black and deep Purples were deemed to be the professional, luxury, reassuring colours for websites... seems you may have bundled into it by accident - I think red was excitement, passion, danger,

I am sure it's accidental - it is something I came across when building a website a few years ago - Dark blue, black and deep Purples were deemed to be the professional, luxury, reassuring colours for websites... seems you may have bundled into it by accident - I think red was excitement, passion, danger,

No, you're right - we are but a fanzine, no professionals among us but we see what we see and we like what we like.

Red is certainly passion - and we don't mind admitting to getting a bit carried away after stuffing the gAssholes.

I think we bundle into quite a bit by accident. Like Mr Bump. In red.

Nice posters in the EE gents.Good work fella!

Cheers, Slacker, appreciate the comment.

Looks like the stewards took them down but not before some of the boys nabbed what they wanted/took photos and zipped'm to the right people!

Frankly, I can't understand why the stewards let us in with a MASSIVE A3 sized folder of posters without even the slightest check...only then to take a couple down!

They went out in the Lions, Miners, Robins and Nova Scotia too and they've been spotted on twitter etc,

We would say they have copyright, but please do copy and send round all you like!!!!

Just a shame we lost, made us feel a bit bun after!

Archived