IGNORED

Halloween Coming And Scary Films Are A Coming

Fiale

awww - shame I was looking forward to watching it - hate scary movies that only make you jump my making huge noises BANG

Thats most of the paranormal activity ones. I forget the film I seen recently that was quite good by those people. That's the one The Conjuring that was ok, not amazing but ok. Horror has been so passe since Peter Coushing died :(

Thats most of the paranormal activity ones. I forget the film I seen recently that was quite good by those people. That's the one The Conjuring that was ok, not amazing but ok. Horror has been so passe since Peter Coushing died :(

I still like The Ring (Japanese version mostly) that thing was freakily scary watching in your living room in the dark.... but yeah, the genre has gone a little stale. Still love having my heart sent pacing by a good scary movie though, and still remember as a kid turning on all the lights in advance of going anywhere in the house and having my back against the wall so nothing could creep up on me......

I still like The Ring (Japanese version mostly) that thing was freakily scary watching in your living room in the dark.... but yeah, the genre has gone a little stale. Still love having my heart sent pacing by a good scary movie though, and still remember as a kid turning on all the lights in advance of going anywhere in the house and having my back against the wall so nothing could creep up on me......

I knew my brother was watching it downstairs (The Ring that is) and decided to call the home phone when the phone in the movie starts ringing :)

I never thought of backing into the walls, After you watch insidious you'll have to use that trick again

Watched it last night wasn't a fan it was quite tame, it was like finishing the story from the first one. Personally I prefer my horror a little more along the lines of "The Thing" or "The Shining" actually I like my horrors to start with the word "The"...

Archived