IGNORED

Best Pubs Pre-Match At Swindon

Vincent Vega

So which weatherspoons are we smashing up?

Can we get some clarity on the Cardiff situation please.

Nobody smashed the pub up, we merely constructed a bonfire that would allow Rovers to occupy the higher regions and give Cardiff the opportunity to take up residence bwtween the top and the bottom. No mean feat and not without its own construction conundrums.

Can we get some clarity on the Cardiff situation please.

Nobody smashed the pub up, we merely constructed a bonfire that would allow Rovers to occupy the higher regions and give Cardiff the opportunity to take up residence bwtween the top and the bottom. No mean feat and not without its own construction conundrums.

Years ago people could build bonfires in peace, boys being boys, like playing cricket or football in the road Etc.

Now it is classed as anti social behaviour.

Sir Daniel Arms, spoons near the station, I can't imagine the ob will put us anywhere, it's not exactly like Cardiff/rovers

It's been done before, we got shepherded to a pub in the centre one year, didn't work too well.

Then again I remember getting locked in the pub behind the covered end. The last time on the train we were allowed to wander freely though.

It's been done before, we got shepherded to a pub in the centre one year, didn't work too well.

Then again I remember getting locked in the pub behind the covered end. The last time on the train we were allowed to wander freely though.

Im not sure that they will let you wander freely into the town centre on a saturday afternoon as there's too much history between the fans and its too dangerous if trouble erupts amongst innocent shoppers. I reckon the pub behind the covered end was the merlin which is around 5 mins walk and well known to be given to teams with a large away support so that they know where they are. I cansee it being the county ground pub directly next to the ground which would be full of swindon

The County Ground Pub, just outside the ground is always good for a few beers. A nice welcoming bunch, but it's strange how they all look related.

Anyone would think that something odd was going on amongst the patrons who frequent that particular public house.

Archived