IGNORED

Things Can Only Get Better

old_eastender

OK so it's been a bad day and now we sit in the bottom 4... SOD probably got the team selection wrong, we need Shorey's experience and drive in midfield. After today think Parish needs to start in goal too, FF doesn't inspire confidence around him.

BUT if we can just get this "winning a league game' monkey off our backs, still think we have a chance of coming good and finishing in the top ten, a young side needs belief.

Really hopeful Tuesday can be start of the turnaround... lets not start the "sack the manager" knee jerks just yet please!

COYR

Sorry to rain on your parade but they can always get worse as well. Sods after game speech will require the volume turned up as he is so not very loud, so I`ll pass on that; will be nothing that we aint heard before anyway.many times.

OK so it's been a bad day and now we sit in the bottom 4... SOD probably got the team selection wrong, we need Shorey's experience and drive in midfield. After today think Parish needs to start in goal too, FF doesn't inspire confidence around him.

BUT if we can just get this "winning a league game' monkey off our backs, still think we have a chance of coming good and finishing in the top ten, a young side needs belief.

Really hopeful Tuesday can be start of the turnaround... lets not start the "sack the manager" knee jerks just yet please!

COYR

Heretic, I thought SOD was infallible.

COYR

No "knee jerk" reaction from me ...........................I didnt want him and felt he should have left back end of last season.

COYR

Parish must surely start Tuesday, even Sod should see that, even if it is about 6 games late.

Were we not promised a change in playing style? I don't expect that to happen overnight but I certainly don't expect 90mins of shambolic long ball football.

Similarities to last season are frightening. Performance rather than result isn't it? Well we're not coming close to getting either Sean, sort it out.

(Tin hat on, I forgot he's immune from criticism because we have a young team and it's early days etc etc)

Or maybe we should have just signed someone better in the first place? SOD signed Fielding to be number 1 and has to take some of the blame.

he has to take all the blame like prev managers had to in prev years. His choices, mostly his team, up to him to sort it. How long well the flak will really be flying by xmas if serious improvement does not happen.............long haul............ no thanks

Archived