IGNORED

What The ******* Hell Was That

Cap flinger

Spot on

"I get its "a work in progress" but I see no progress. Why can poxy little clubs like Peterborough and Doncaster drop to this league, adapt....and challenge straight away...yet we struggle because we are a "work in progress". How can these clubs get things right....yet we cant.

Not good enough City, not good enough O'Driscoll....."

O' Dismal calls it small margins?

I don't call losing 3-0 at home a small margin.

It's not just losing it is the manner in which we lost the display was inept.

We deserve an apology for that performance.

Will be there Tuesday expecting a massive improvement.

The only plus about today was not having to listen to his dribble on the radio!

Rant over.

I agree in that SOD has to come in for criticism today. His team selection and tactics were poor today. We were far too narrow, paid Peterborough too much respect and picked the wrong players.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but Elliot and Harewood should have started today. We lost too many physical battles and were woefully weak in attack. I don't know why Cunningham started ahead of Shorey. Is that why Bryan was evidently asked to play a narrow defensive role?

I have to agree with this.

Unless Marvin arrived back at some ridiculous time yesterday he had to play today for me. I'm sure O'Driscoll would say that we would have worked on a system and tactics for today while Marv was away from training, but for me against Peterborough Marv is a key man. We all know how they like to play and we needed Marv's energy and presence in midfield to stop them playing their way and help us win our share of possession and get ourselves in the game. I think Wagstaff and Bryan played more centrally then many would have liked because with the diamond that 'Boro play we were worried about Pack and Reid getting overrun in midfield. For me that is a clear indication that we need Marv on the pitch!

I also agree that Shorey should have played instead of Cunningham. Cunningham has had a poor start to this season and in his cameo and Gillingham and game against the gas Shorey has impressed. I would certainly be disappointed if he isn't in the team Tuesday after Cunningham's horror show today!

Archived