IGNORED

Dannys Silent Fans

squirrel

DW fans have now come out the closet?. :laugh:

Where were you all over the past week?, i know ther were some on here but I have noticed quite a few new ones speaking up and praising him, unhappy that he has gone... even some of those who called for him to resign are now panicing as to what will become of the team and club without him. :laugh:

To all those who think Danny going won't affect the players think again, they lost a major game, now they've lost the manager that for the past two years got us to 3rd and to the playoffs having just missed automatic promotion by 1 point!! it wasn't his fault QPR won too, although some of you might say it was.

And now, when the word is out he is gone the silent fans who belived in him speak up, to me you should of done it before, like the Wilson out gang, then he might still be here. :@

Many who support Danny gave up posting comments on here because of the abuse they got for backing him. Don't blame them, I stopped for a while to.

But, whether Danny made the decision himself or was pushed, there is no chance that the views of the Wilson out brigade on here had any influence over that decision - lets not kid ourselves!

I just hope people give the new guy a chance and support him whoever he is.

Many who support Danny gave up posting comments on here because of the abuse they got for backing him. Don't blame them, I stopped for a while to.

But, whether Danny made the decision himself or was pushed, there is no chance that the views of the Wilson out brigade on here had any influence over that decision - lets not kid ourselves!

I just hope people give the new guy a chance and support him whoever he is.

Will support whoever it is he will be City :laugh: still think Danny should of had another season.

Certianly will be some changes now players and staff, I hope its for the best and at least another Mill trip :Party12: :Party12: :Party12:Will always support City whatever but my god there are some right moaners on here :laugh:

Archived