IGNORED

Official Moan Thread

ciderbeans

Was tempted to find that thread titled 'worried', after all those posters on here saying there is no need to worry yet, the squad need time etc etc.

I'm sorry, but if a squad needs to gel or not, we should not be getting hammered 3-0 on home soil. Awful today, and please give Parish a start in the league FFS.

Please dont shoot me im from the blue side!, i cant judge how you played today but from what i seen on the telly when you played us you looked a decent team that looked capable of scoreing goals, although i thought you were shakey at the back,i think you have the right man in charge but i think you need to stick with him and it will come good for you.

Please dont shoot me im from the blue side!, i cant judge how you played today but from what i seen on the telly when you played us you looked a decent team that looked capable of scoreing goals, although i thought you were shakey at the back,i think you have the right man in charge but i think you need to stick with him and it will come good for you.

Shhhhhhh. Boring common sense.

You support Rovers you know f all

The grass on the pitch was way too green today. It hurt my eyes.

The eyes of the steward at the EE of the DEH were way to close together and I just didn't like the cut of his jib.

During the second half with about 20 minutes left I commented that I'd sooner be playing golf. The woman sat in the row in front turned around and smiled at me. I didn't ask her to. She was just way too familiar.

Barrow Gurney was closed.

What do you expect? SO'D to come in and restock the custard creams straight away? Patience.

I ran out of chewing gum, but to be fair that was my fault and I didn't try to spin it into a positive when I tried to explain it to the wife when I got home.

BTW I've been to most of the home games in the last three seasons but I fancy watching Man U v Leverkusen on Tuesday. Am I a glory hunting part timer?

Archived