IGNORED

I'm All For Patience....

Swindon8er

But when did we last win a league game? :facepalm:

Us fans really deserve better, all the money made from transfer sales in the summer and we investered peanuts of it.

I know it's early days and I'm well behind SOD but a 3-0 home defeat is hard to take I don't care how good the oppo. are crewe nearly beat them last week.

I am all for patience too.....my only worry is confidence. I still believe we are going the right way mostly. Match stats back up the difference was fieldings howler and a wonder goal, and jet not giving us one. That said confidence is the big thing in sport along with passion. I believe we need to stick with Sod as we are starting to " mostly" play it right. But think we need a motivator a heart man in the coaching set up. But agreed we need a win

When over the past 15 years or so have BCFC fans heard that word 'patience', Wilson used it for his entire tenure, Tinnion, GJ twice once during our losing streak and once the wheels started to come off, Coppell, Millen, DMC and now St SOD, ever heard of patience running thin?.

So you reckon impatience is the answer?

So you reckon impatience is the answer?

What I reckon is several things, mainly in the real world category, realism about our progress-there has been none, realism about SOD as being the 2nd chosen one-he ain't, even he plays players out of position something his predecessors were crucified for.

All through the summer people on here were banging on about how good our full backs were going to be in this league-wrong, people including SOD banging on about how influential Killkenny was going to be-wrong.

We have the makings no doubt about that but the squad is far too thin and again lacking a leader on the pitch, I think the club needs to get it's arse in gear and give him a few more players.

What I reckon is several things, mainly in the real world category, realism about our progress-there has been none, realism about SOD as being the 2nd chosen one-he ain't, even he plays players out of position something his predecessors were crucified for.

All through the summer people on here were banging on about how good our full backs were going to be in this league-wrong, people including SOD banging on about how influential Killkenny was going to be-wrong.

We have the makings no doubt about that but the squad is far too thin and again lacking a leader on the pitch, I think the club needs to get it's arse in gear and give him a few more players.

There's more than a little truth in that. The problem is that we're restrained as to our squad by the FFP. I honest don't know what leeway we have. If the ticketing fiasco continues, we'll be bu99ered because that FFP directly relates wages to income, which is threatened by our commercial incompetence.

How many do you reckon will turn up on Tuesday with photocopied and multi-printed tickets?

There's more than a little truth in that. The problem is that we're restrained as to our squad by the FFP. I honest don't know what leeway we have. If the ticketing fiasco continues, we'll be bu99ered because that FFP directly relates wages to income, which is threatened by our commercial incompetence.

How many do you reckon will turn up on Tuesday with photocopied and multi-printed tickets?

Well my understanding is we are well under the FFP threshold and that there is plenty of leeway to bring players in, I think the problem is lack of funds for fees SOD dosen't talk much about loans but has mentioned money quite a few times.

and going back to the midfield I honestly believe Millen, DMC and now SOD have a complete blind spot about our midfield apparently none of them see it or have seen it as a problem and of course they know best don't they.

Archived