IGNORED

On Behalf Of Nttds: Programme Fair At Ashton Gate

Nogbad the Bad

Bumped into Ted Darkside before the match today cheerily handing out fliers about an event he is organising at AG later this month. He asked if I could publicise it for him here on OTIB.

Information as follows:

FOOTBALL PROGRAMME AND MEMORABILIA FAIR

Subbuteo, Football Books, Videos, DVD'S and anything else football related, so bring along your old programmes.

10am Sunday 29th September 2013.

Bristol City Football Club, Ashton Gate, Bristol BS3 2EJ

FREE ENTRY.

FREE TEA AND COFFEE ALL DAY - please bring your own china cups if possible to save on rubbish, BCFC mugs preferable of course!

For information contact: 0117 971 0889

Email: johngreatwestern@aol.com

Bumped into Ted Darkside before the match today cheerily handing out fliers about an event he is organising at AG later this month. He asked if I could publicise it for him here on OTIB.

Information as follows:

FOOTBALL PROGRAMME AND MEMORABILIA FAIR

Subbuteo, Football Books, Videos, DVD'S and anything else football related, so bring along your old programmes.

10am Sunday 29th September 2013.

Bristol City Football Club, Ashton Gate, Bristol BS3 2EJ

FREE ENTRY.

FREE TEA AND COFFEE ALL DAY - please bring your own china cups if possible to save on rubbish, BCFC mugs preferable of course!

For information contact: 0117 971 0889

Email: johngreatwestern@aol.com

Here you are gibbo!

Hope it goes well, I live in Henley so sadly cant make however would have gone along if I was in Bristol for the whole weekend.

Good bloke Darkside, I too hope he hasn't been banned or something.

He can be off his tree and he and i have agreed to disagree on the BBC etc but he's exactly more of the passion we need right now.

Archived