IGNORED

Sigh

RedYoshi

As per title.

Couldn't decide to which of the many threads I should respond in kind, as it could easily be more or less the entirety, so just thought I'd create a dedicated thread into which we can all collectively sigh.

It really is the only logical response to a lot of what's being said.

Sigh.

Upon reflection we've had a hard start. But the next few months are easier and provide plenty of winnable games and the excuses have to stop now.

Bottom line is if we cannot win many of the next 15 games and are still at the bottom at Xmas serious questions have to be asked. Bcfc has the resources at present not to be in a relegation battle in L1. Mid table is where we should be.

The same people moaning now will also be over reacting when we get a unbeaten run going - people don't do saving, long term, building nowadays, it's all now, now, now, what can I drag up up to support my position - few weeks / month pass and they are arguing the exact opposite with their previous facts apparently tosh and the new reality being...........

The same people moaning now will also be over reacting when we get a unbeaten run going - people don't do saving, long term, building nowadays, it's all now, now, now, what can I drag up up to support my position - few weeks / month pass and they are arguing the exact opposite with their previous facts apparently tosh and the new reality being...........

Exactly. It's easier to just sigh.

I did wonder about posting but so many threads so much negativity !!

Going down yesterday I thought a draw would be good, expected a hard game/defeat just didn't want a hiding.

Came away disappointed with the intensity , JET being ineffective ,Baldock being isolated with no sevice and Fielding again.

That said had a great day catching up with old mates ( missed a few seasons after my ST was nabbed for the corporate types ) and tried to take an objective view.

I thought Pack did well, the pen looked harsh from the EE ( I concede the ref may have had a better view ) , I liked the look of Oconnor and Flint while Wagstaff was busy but no one had a GOOD game.

I was directly behind the 2nd good strike, the 3rd was a break away ( yes defence could have been stronger) deflected , not excusing anything but I thought the main difference between the 2 sides was the keepers and strikers. We need a plan 'B' ( and use it quicker) for when JET is off it or is marked out of the game, which will happen again.

The time to worry is if we've lost to Shrewsbury

Archived