IGNORED

Baldock Needs

Fiale

The more I see Fielding's 1st save, the worse it gets. We are so fragile and we just can't afford to give anyone a head start, let alone the better teams in this league.

Parish has to start on Tuesday for me.

As much as I rate Baldock, they aren't the sort of goals that he will score. That guy is an absolute beast.

The more I see Fielding's 1st save, the worse it gets. We are so fragile and we just can't afford to give anyone a head start, let alone the better teams in this league.

Parish has to start on Tuesday for me.

In fairness most said Parish should of started and we were proved right.

Those goals just go to show the fine margins that can decide games.

1st goal - Fielding should comfortably save the effort and no goal.

2nd - world class and nothing FF could have done, but afforded Assombalonga far too much space

3rd - woeful from Cunningham, had a chance to put a foot in and didn't, then done for pace.

2 out of the three more than preventable.

It really drove me nuts yesterday even when we were playing well in the first 20 minutes we constantly crossed the ball for Baldock and Sometimes a 2nd player... what is the point of crossing the ball if a. there is only one player in the box and b Baldock's lack of physical presence.

Really felt sorry for Baldock he worked his socks off for not much! either we play harewood and hoof it to him and he links with Baldock. Or like previous games Jet link up with Baldock more but having said that there was so many long balls esp 2nd half Jet didn't have much to give to Baldock.

Archived