IGNORED

A Win Tuesday Night

Major Isewater

A win tuesday night and a lot of people on here are going to feel pretty stupid.

A loss tuesday night and lot of people on here are going to to feel pretty stupid.

Perhaps its best if we see out a Nil Nil draw then we can all say "told you so "

Peace to all

Silly post a win on tuesday will put on a run of 2 wins in 20, wow.

I'll look at the predictions thread before the game and it will be the usual 3-0 City, 3-1 City rubbish.

Mark my words, Tuesday is anything but a banker. If we hadn't had this start to the season then I would really fancy it but a team like us, on a run like ours are anything but certainties no matter who the opposition.

I would bite your hand off for a crappy 1-0 right now.

Tuesday will be a draw. We will lose to Swindon. Then we really will be in the brown stuff.

...or, we will still have only played 8 games and nothing long term will be won or lost come 5pm on Saturday. Just as if we win our next two games.

The only thing certain is that whatever the results, the reaction on here will be a OTT one.

A win tuesday night and a lot of people on here are going to feel pretty stupid.

A loss tuesday night and lot of people on here are going to to feel pretty stupid.

Perhaps its best if we see out a Nil Nil draw then we can all say "told you so "

Peace to all

lose Tuesday and you will be able to hear the grating of the mass sharpening of knives from wherever you are!....

Why do people talk of a turning point as if we're going to go on a long unbeaten run?

Can people not see our deficiencies and how inconsistent we are?

And you expect us to turn it round because of one possible victory that might not even happen?

Lets just stay grounded until we start seeing changes in results....

Peace to all

Why will people look stupid ? We are in the bottom 4 of league 1, our hopes are the playoffs and the bookies had us as one of the favourites to go straight back up so is the world stupid ? A win on Tuesday against Shrewsbury IS EXPECTED and it will only ease the pressure, we have to keep winning and performing consistently. There needs to be improvement.

Why do people talk of a turning point as if we're going to go on a long unbeaten run?

Can people not see our deficiencies and how inconsistent we are?

And you expect us to turn it round because of one possible victory that might not even happen?

Lets just stay grounded until we start seeing changes in results....

You always make my day ciderbeans!

Over on their forum, they're saying how they should be getting three points against us, I don't think it will be as easy as some think. Also you can bank on Weale to have an amazing game.

Why wouldn't they be confident of beating us? We've not won in the league for 6 months and are in the bottom 3. They have had an equally difficult start to us, in terms of games played yet are 4 points better off. I'm praying for a win, but I'm, not expecting one.

Why will people look stupid ? We are in the bottom 4 of league 1, our hopes are the playoffs and the bookies had us as one of the favourites to go straight back up so is the world stupid ? A win on Tuesday against Shrewsbury IS EXPECTED and it will only ease the pressure, we have to keep winning and performing consistently. There needs to be improvement.

I see some people can't wait until Tuesday !

It was a response to all the posts saying "we are relégation fodder" and others saying "we'll be top ten" , it is really far to early to make définitive statement at this stage of the season.

A draw will not give weight to either argument ,though i am evidently hoping for a win and really don't give a fig If we play shite in doing so !

Sorry Sean but just this once .

Archived