IGNORED

Gta 5

Cider army1981

Hope mine arrives tomorrow from pre order. Only issue I have is I have one of the original xboxes so only have a small hard drive, needs Atleast 8Gb to install in on the console.

Installing the beast now. I had the same problem, so I picked up a 32GB USB from Staples for £12. Seems to be working OK so far...!

Just on Five Live that this game cost 170million squidlies to make!!

Only behind one of the Pirates of the Carribbean in terms of most expensive entertainment product.

Yeah there estimating over its life time will make £1bn.

For anyone interested in stocks and shares take two the company behind the game their shares have gone up 65% over the last 6months to a year.

Did you have to format it?

Yeah, when you stick the USB in, just go to storage and select it. It will then configure the USB for the Xbox. It tells you after the process whether it's suitable to use, I'm not sure you can just use any USB-I think it needs to be a pretty quick one. The one I found in Staples said 'high speed' and was reduced from £24, so I just took a punt on that!

Ordered my copy from amazon months ago, unfortunately I can't play it till tomorrow evening after work as I'm off to the game tonight (so we better win!)

What's it like? I found gta 4 quite annoying and quite glitchy. First thing I'm going to do is get in a plane and parachute :)

I only played the first couple of missions as I had to work this morning, but so far it looks great and feels much tighter than GTA IV. The music, the detail and the voice acting are all top notch.

its simply the best game that has been reliesed in the last 30 years, its massive, there is so much to do from playing tennis to flying fighter jets,

I've played for about 2 hours before that shitfest last night and am looking forward to play tonight when i get home,

People who aren't thinking of getting it change your mind it is really a master piece the last of us was great but this is 5 times the game

its simply the best game that has been reliesed in the last 30 years, its massive, there is so much to do from playing tennis to flying fighter jets,

I've played for about 2 hours before that shitfest last night and am looking forward to play tonight when i get home,

People who aren't thinking of getting it change your mind it is really a master piece the last of us was great but this is 5 times the game

Yes, it is very high quality. Only done 2 missions so far though :-(

I found myself just getting in the car and driving North, getting into redneck country. Switched the radio to some country music and discovered some sort of meth lab above a liquor store, with some old boy keeping watch. Took him out, and all hell broke loose! Old bill all over the place, I ended up speeding down the highway against traffic, clipping the side of a petrol station and flying through the windshield to my death. Incredible stuff.

I found myself just getting in the car and driving North, getting into redneck country. Switched the radio to some country music and discovered some sort of meth lab above a liquor store, with some old boy keeping watch. Took him out, and all hell broke loose! Old bill all over the place, I ended up speeding down the highway against traffic, clipping the side of a petrol station and flying through the windshield to my death. Incredible stuff.

I landing a hellocoptor and dirt bike on the top of the tallest building and then rode off :)

Played it for the first time for a couple hours last night. WOW! What an amazing game, graphics alone do it for me, climbed a mountain got bored before I reached the top and jumped off and died :) the views look so good

Only did a couple of missions and have only really explored about 20% of the map, aiming to explore some more tonight and check out the tennis and golf (will need to bribe the missus first!)

Archived