IGNORED

Starting 11 V Shrewsbury ?

Robbie_Turner

Ok so lets gauge how far we are all apart with not so much a guess at the starting 11 but more what we'd like it to be. Ok ill start !

1. Parrish

2. O'Connor

3. Shorey

4. Flint

5. Williams

6. Elliott

7. Wynter

8. McLaughlin

9. Pack

10. JET

11. Baldock

This is reliant on injuries obviously but would be my 11 if available.

Over to you guys to discuss and put your teams forward COYR's !!!!!!!!

Doubt Harewood can do the full 90 so the question is when is he most effective and the player he replaces the least; I think the gaffer knows best on that decision. Starting line up by the OP looks decent to me but is Wynter fit?

Start Harewood , let him do as much damage as he can do until he has ran himself ragged , then put on Jet to take on a knackered defense

fielding will start if you read SOD's notes. one mistake doesnt mean he will be dropped. I also hope wynter gets a game and i think reid should start from bench.

.............................................................fielding.....................................................

moloney....................flint......................................williams.......................shorey

.......................pack...................wynter.............elliot................bryan.....................

.............................................................JET.........................................................

.........................................................baldock......................................................

subs:

reid, mclaughlin, harewood, parrish, burns, o'connor, cunningham

Archived