IGNORED

Here's My Rallying Call

Esmond Million's Bung

SOD you have won the argument of that there is no doubt, the remarkable crowds so far this season have proved that, now start winning the war and a few games here and there especially at home.

To the club you have lost the plot and are losing the war and will end up losing more fans than our poor results.

Finally no more excuses.

SOD you have won the argument of that there is no doubt, the remarkable crowds so far this season have proved that, now start winning the war and a few games here and there especially at home.

To the club you have lost the plot and are losing the war and will end up losing more fans than our poor results.

Finally no more excuses.

Good points EMB although I thought I had rendered you speechless! :whistle:

I agree that SOD seems to have a done an excellent job in convincing fans and there seems a genuine excitement to see his revolution unfold. Granted there's been a bit of a false start as far as results are concerned, but that makes attendances all the more impressive. That being the case it makes the club's continuing ability to shoot itself in the foot all the more inexcusable.

If, as we all hope, results start to improve, it would be worse than ironic if fans' patience with the club becomes exhausted at the very moment the team gives them something tangible to support and that at the very time you would expect attendances to grow, they actually start to decline.

SOD appears to have been very professional in the way he's gone about his task. Shame the same can't be said about the club that employs him.

For the last 3 year the team has let the club down, but it looks like being the other way around at the moment

Finally no more excuses.

Right behind you Esmond!

Good points EMB although I thought I had rendered you speechless! :whistle:

I agree that SOD seems to have a done an excellent job in convincing fans and there seems a genuine excitement to see his revolution unfold. Granted there's been a bit of a false start as far as results are concerned, but that makes attendances all the more impressive. That being the case it makes the club's continuing ability to shoot itself in the foot all the more inexcusable.

If, as we all hope, results start to improve, it would be worse than ironic if fans' patience with the club becomes exhausted at the very moment the team gives them something tangible to support and that at the very time you would expect attendances to grow, they actually start to decline.

SOD appears to have been very professional in the way he's gone about his task. Shame the same can't be said about the club that employs him.

For the last 3 year the team has let the club down, but it looks like being the other way around at the moment

Time will judge him on that one IMO.

To be honest i'm still not fully convinced, but patience and hope is what you need to be a long standing BCFC fan, but I will always reserve the right to question decisions I don't understand.

My main hope is Baldock dosen't get injured then we will be fully in the shit, the club need to step up it's search for another viable striker.

Archived