IGNORED

Dreading Tonight

Mrdc

Due to work commitments won't be at the ground until about 7.30 tonight.

As a season ticket holder, am dreading trying to get into the ground. Will my st work if not, will it be confiscated and then have to spend time queing to get into ground.

Really don't know if I can bothered will all the hassle, which I know is really bad of me but surely the club should be doing everything they can to help instead of hindering...

You won't be the only one. Maybe if people don't bother, it might knock the club back for six, make them stand up and realise what they are putting their fans through.

It's a shambles

Good shout. It simply shows just how little they care about the people who pay their wages. If we don't turn up, they might start to notice.

But if you are a ST holder they had your money months ago so that won't hit them. Also don't they get counted regardless if people attend or not so again that won't affect anything.

Everyone is in the same boat, turnstile roulette. If one scanner doesn't work I'm going to insist they try another as until now my ST has scanned. It's their problem not mine.

Due to work commitments won't be at the ground until about 7.30 tonight.

As a season ticket holder, am dreading trying to get into the ground. Will my st work if not, will it be confiscated and then have to spend time queing to get into ground.

Really don't know if I can bothered will all the hassle, which I know is really bad of me but surely the club should be doing everything they can to help instead of hindering...

I have a season ticket (Dolman) and I usually don't leave the pub until about 15 mins before kick off. Undoubtedly, people have experienced probelms this season, but I have to say that only once Vs Bradford have i had any sort of significant queing time and have always been in my seat before kick off.

Those that have experienced problems do have my sympathy, but I genuinely have not experienced any difficulties at any game since the opening day problems.

You should be fine.

Archived