IGNORED

Joe Bryan And Bobby Reid

Welcome To The Jungle

These 2 deserve a pat on the back as they were the only 2 in red on the pitch tonight.

Bryan was the only threat till Reid came on, who bar one shite pass gave us options, tempo and passing ability and was the main reason for JET having the space to shoot.

Baldock works hard but has no service.

Besides from that no one in red turned up

19 and 20 year old Bristolians are our 2 best players, hope that little fact warms you a little

These 2 deserve a pat on the back as they were the only 2 in red on the pitch tonight.

Bryan was the only threat till Reid came on, who bar one shite pass gave us options, tempo and passing ability and was the main reason for JET having the space to shoot.

Baldock works hard but has no service.

Besides from that no one in red turned up

19 and 20 year old Bristolians are our 2 best players, hope that little fact warms you a little

agree. Would like Wynter back as well. The 3 of them make us tick in midfield.

Reid has to start for me

Always wants the ball, movement is great.

Comes to get ball off defenders and still manages to get forward to support

He can get the ball to JETs feet in dangerous areas.

Perhaps sticking him in the middle with elliot is the shout so marv can pick up the tackling duties???

P.S fair play to Bryan as well, also looked lively all game

I didn't think Derek Williams or Marlon Pack did badly. Harewood changed things when he came on.

This passing back or sideways isn't getting us anywhere.

Pack is not really up to this standard, he's the sort of player that looks good in a side who are 3-0 up!, need a hard bastard in the middle who actually looks like he can tackle!

I thought Reid was superb when he came on and have been impressed by him every time has featured right back to his cameo against Hull on the last day of the season a couple of years ago.

He is going to make the odd mistake and the pass out for a goal kick that didn't get into the same postcode as a player in red is an example of this, but the boy is talented and he looks to make things happen. As many others have pointed out we are unbelievably static when in possession of the ball, but Bobby without fail attempts to find space and make himself available to receive a pass.

Derrick Williams has been the player that as stood out. He can certainly ping the ball about. Some of his long passing last night in really testing conditions was amazing.

I agree.. Would prefer if we got out of the long ball habit though no matter how accurate Williams passes are! How many times did we see the ball go out or back to the opposition from the long ball yesterday

How many times did we see the ball go out or back to the opposition from the long ball yesterday

But how many threads are there complaining about the passing!

Of course we are going to pass it along the back four, it keeps possession until a light bulb comes on in a midfield/forward's head that some showing for the ball is required.

But how many threads are there complaining about the passing!

Of course we are going to pass it along the back four, it keeps possession until a light bulb comes on in a midfield/forward's head that some showing for the ball is required.

And how often does this light bulb switch on? Last night it didnt switch on until bobby came on.

Derrick Williams has been the player that as stood out. He can certainly ping the ball about. Some of his long passing last night in really testing conditions was amazing.

Totally agree.

I said to my footie companion, that it was the younger players who stood out and shamed their older compadres. (I will exempt Harewood from this comment)

Sort of makes a mockery of this "younger players can't take the pressure" argument.

Archived