IGNORED

Dissapointed With Certain Fans

Swindon8er

Heard SOD booed and one bloke shout 'F off Sean' as he came off, what on earth is wrong with some people? Very poor performance and a disappointing result, but 7 games in and fans are going way over the top, reminds me a bit of Swindon when Paulo Di Canio was there, they started awfully first two months awful, one good result and they ended up getting promotion and he was a total hero..

Walked out tonight shocked with some of our so called 'fans'

SOD had to sell his best players and he's spent peanuts on balance and mostly brought in free transfers, do you think he's a miracle worker and can produce a quality side in 7 league games? Wake the **** up we're not going to walk this division.

If we start getting results we will be fine and challenge for playoffs.

If 15/20 games in we aren't improving then maybe I can understand it but 7!?!? Really???

Been done to death it's 1 in 21 and SOD has blamed the fans for the players inability to folllow his instructions. He is hoisting himself by his own petard quite spectacularly

Forget the 1 in 21, forget last season, he took over the biggest pile of junk ever and is trying to build a new squad and team, 7 games and you expect us to be sorted? clueless.

Forget the 1 in 21, forget last season, he took over the biggest pile of junk ever and is trying to build a new squad and team, 7 games and you expect us to be sorted? clueless.

Did he sort defence? Did he place confidence in historic underperformers? Has he improved the football? Has the team showed signs of progression under him? Have we much to cheer about under him? Are we still over-reliant on one, albeit different, player?

So, why exactly is he so different from Del or Keith?

The Eastend were singing - what I think was 'what the clucking bell was that?' when Bobby Reid misplaced a pass about 30 seconds after he came on.

To be fair, it was the first time I'd heard them, bar a bit of 1st half drumming, so I might have misheard them, but it didn't sound positive.

But come on it was an absolute shocking pass that you'd expect to see on the downs

As I have said after 20 games if nothing has changed I will be changing my mind maybe but I have seen this many many times, a team makes a slow start, everyone panics but things can click and a few wins and we're just outside the playoffs and everythings rosy.

It really is a brand new team it is going to take time, as he has told everyone since he came here, some of you totally astound me.

But come on it was an absolute shocking pass that you'd expect to see on the downs

So a 19 year old making his first steps in the professional game with a club he's been with since the age of 8 doesn't deserve a break and a bit of encouragement?

Agreed, it wasn't a great pass, but given that in the 15 minutes he had on the pitch, he was probably the second most effective player (after Bryan) the lack of patience from some supporters is shocking.

SO'D did have to sell some of his best players, but he also had to clear out some junk.

The record over the last 20 games is shocking but what I find most worrying is how with a different group of players we are managing to play at least as badly as last year, if not worse, against lesser opposition. Since the start of the season we have definitely gone backwards.

The reality is that we are even more reliant on JET than we were on Albert. And I don't think that SO'D has worked out our best 11 yet. He is still tinkering and until he gets the balance right, particularly in midfield we are going to continue to struggle.

And we have to stop conceding gimme goals!

The Eastend were singing - what I think was 'what the clucking bell was that?' when Bobby Reid misplaced a pass about 30 seconds after he came on.

To be fair, it was the first time I'd heard them, bar a bit of 1st half drumming, so I might have misheard them, but it didn't sound positive.

If that is true then it is an utter disgrace.

Bobby misplaced a couple of passes, but he was excellent when he came on and was the only player to show some initiative, enthusiasm and increase the tempo we were passing the ball around at. In fact if it wasn't for Bobby's introduction we could have been playing until a week next Thursday without looking like scoring.

So he had to sell his best players or he took over the biggest pile of junk ever? Make your mind up!

Both. He got rid of players on high salaries who were reputed to be championship class but played like Downs League Division 4, but without the commitment. If you can't see that, you've been walking around with your eyes closed.

Never heard it in the Eastend unless it was come on city raise your ******* game directed at the team

So a 19 year old making his first steps in the professional game with a club he's been with since the age of 8 doesn't deserve a break and a bit of encouragement?

Agreed, it wasn't a great pass, but given that in the 15 minutes he had on the pitch, he was probably the second most effective player (after Bryan) the lack of patience from some supporters is shocking.

But that was after 1 second of coming on not after 15 minutes when he was playing well, Also I don't think it was aimed directly at Bobby just that it was the type of pass that had been played far too often last night so fans reacted

If that was just before half time and we were winning that reaction wouldn't of happened

yes youre right,it is affecting are patients total dross saturday,people rush home from work spend hard earnt cash on that dribble i witnessed last night,shocking end off..but like we are saying it only takes one win and im sure everybody will be a lot happier when it comes.i for one dont know when that will be but if i get soaked to the skin at swindle and we get a result happy days....C.O.Y.F.R

Archived