IGNORED

Can See Why Other Clubs Dont Like Us...

alexanl1

I have been to the gate, against Palace, Gas and Shrewsbury. The Palace game we were outstanding, we outplayed palace (ok they made changes, but you still got to beat whats infront of you.) as for the Gas i thought we should've have panned them! But it hurts to say this but the Gas gave it a go. Now Shrewsbury we was awful! I looked at the team sheet and Bar Weale & Parry and Ex Gas Jacobson i didnt know any of the Shrewsbury team! They were just as bad as us and i knew as soon as that Taylor was on his own running the length of the pitch u could see they was going to score. I was so happy to see Reid come on to give us something else in midfield as the whole game was passing back to the defence back to fielding he waits 10 mins to kick it back out again. I think Shrewsbury done there homework on JET as they hardly gave him space, when they did the ball ended up in row Z, I didnt really agree with bringing on Cunningham at the end shouldve put Mcoughlin on give the boy a chance. I agree we need to keep O'Driscoll and keep the faith still early days we need to get behind the lads like we did against the Gas and the last 10 mins of Shrewsbury game!

No one likes us because we're the naughty boy in the class who goes round drinking Cider all day just to go home and beat up our wives/sisters/mothers and when we enter a pub we have to smash it up, It's in our DNA, What makes it worse is that all our Fanbase do this stuff not the small minority that some people make out

Redeye

They kindly asked if I could post this for them as he was scared that the genius of the Hooligan Brigade would hunt him down and lock him in a fridge (Yeah youall do that to your wives!) So on behalf of Redeye I posted it for him/her/it

And no Ten minutes of rough, 'It' was not meant to be racist!!

Who is saying other clubs don't like us? Has there been some survey I have missed where fans of every other club were asked which team's fans don't you like and the majority replied 'Bristol City'???

Exactly. I can just imagine, the conversations in the pubs around Old Trafford on Tuesday night, after they had won their Champions League game.

"Did you hear that Bristol City got booed off tonight"

"Really? I don't like their fans"

"Me neither, and some of them think they'll get promoted this season"

"Muppets"

First time I've looked at this thread. Am i right in thinking the OP is saying the fans of other clubs, don't like Bristol City fans because a few of them boo the team?

OP made the type of comment that Fanatic Red (+ other aliases) would have started but I'm sure it can't be him.......

Who is saying other clubs don't like us? Has there been some survey I have missed where fans of every other club were asked which team's fans don't you like and the majority replied 'Bristol City'???

there was a thread on here about 6 weeks ago and city were in the top 10 of the most hated teams.

amen to that alex. people on here are ridiculous. completely blinded for the need for short term gains that they cant see that long term plan/goal.

if you want short term releif for your money, go to a bloody brothel!

If you love this club, stick with it through the hard times and it will repay you in time.

Fickle is a perfect word for a large amount of fans at the club and on this forum and I completely understand SOD's reason for picking them out for their deficiencies.

Why should SOD be the scape goat for everything when he has done so much already to change the club for the better.

The fans have a job to get behind the players and management and if ti was a real job, they would have been sacked IMO

Grow some pride in your club, gain some belief and get behind the team/manager of bugger off!

And before anyone tries to argue that, you cant, as you are a supporter of this club and that is what is expected of you without question.

Bet the queues for the brothel are shorter.

Mind you, no worries about a long term plan (their principle is the quicker the better :shocking: ) Also, their take on pressing the ball and ball retention are slightly different than SOD's and as for cock ups - we won't go there.

Archived