IGNORED

Swindon Saturday

Swindon8er

Don't worry, mate. The boo-boys will stay at home and our players will be free to express themselves...

Dunno I'm going and I'm partial to a good old boo should they get tonked.

But I'm confident of a result on this one, Aden Flint will score late on & run like Adebayor did for Man City v Arsenal straight in front of the Swindon end on his knees and it will all get very unsavoury! Can't wait.

boatman any chance you can do in the region on about 300 bacon & egg sandwhiches.we will be with you at ..oclock.hang youre city scarf from youre window so where sure we get the right house...dont be shy on the bacon mate as we will be slurping and very hungry see you sat ihr....

Hold the egg on mine, but lashings of brown sauce. HP, mind, not that Tesco muck!

TIA

Dunno I'm going and I'm partial to a good old boo should they get tonked.

But I'm confident of a result on this one, Aden Flint will score late on & run like Adebayor did for Man City v Arsenal straight in front of the Swindon end on his knees and it will all get very unsavoury! Can't wait.

I like Aiden Flint, but it would take him about 10 mins to run from one end of the pitch to the other - so wouldn't have quite the same effect as the Adebayor celebration!

Dreading this now, if we play like we did last night we will get a tonking and I won't hear the end of it for 6 months

Ditto. Can't bloody wait for all their fans to come out of the woodwork and dish it out. Haven't spoken to most of them in years but they'll remember me as I was the only City fan in my hometown!

I fear a 3 or 4 goal hiding on Saturday, and I will be turning my phone off even before 3pm.

You really are a retard of the highest order. I know a lot of Swindon fans and they are all ok but really do take the biscuit.

What exactly is your problem with me offering parking advice to fellow City fans?

Ignoring the retard bit you numptee do you think its wise letting the world know where your going to park up

Archived