IGNORED

Crawley Town Away Match Thread....

Roger Red Hat

That's not a nice thing to say about a small hedgehog who actually takes the trouble to go down to the Gate :(

I was quoting an idiot who called someone an "idiot" for asking each thread "have they scored yet? "

Horace,evidently has an intelligence superior to most of us on Otib although If he was that smart hé would n't have a season ticket he crawl under the turnstile thus saving his pennies to buy a delicious Lindley's pie ;0)

I was quoting an idiot who called someone an "idiot" for asking each thread "have they scored yet? "

Horace,evidently has an intelligence superior to most of us on Otib although If he was that smart hé would n't have a season ticket he crawl under the turnstile thus saving his pennies to buy a delicious Lindley's pie ;0)

He sneaks in under my coat. The stewards let me through because they think it's only a flare under there.

He says the hot dogs taste as if they're made with REAL SLUGS. He's emailed Lindley's to congratulate them but he's had no reply yet...

David Moyes first match in charge as manager, after getting sacked at Manchester United last Saturday. Can he get off to a winning start and keep the CITY up?

You've upset me now :-(

Am I the only one who had to Google Crawley to find out exactly where it is

Archived