IGNORED

Qatar 2022

wayne allisons tongues

Just seen on bbc news, uefa voted for a winter World Cup. Haven't decided if jan 2022 or nov 2022 is going to be the date.

One I think this is wrong how can you just change the dates after was voted on.

Secondly, if jan 2022 with euro 2020 in June/July when will the qualifiers for 2022 take place and if nov 2022 when do qualifiers for euro 2024 take place.

When are the players going to have a break during these years?

Just seen on bbc news, uefa voted for a winter World Cup. Haven't decided if jan 2022 or nov 2022 is going to be the date.

Secondly, if jan 2022 with euro 2020 in June/July when will the qualifiers for 2022 take place and if nov 2022 when do qualifiers for euro 2024 take place.

And who's going to pay the damages to the other nations bidding who've already said they'll sue FIFA as they were told that it was "essential that the bidding nation be able to host the tournament in the northern summer". Personally I hope Australia take it a step further and go for some kind of injunction against the tournament. Crooked in the extreme

Time both Fifa and Uefa pissed off

• Admin

I guess the solution is that there will be more midweek games, so to free up the weekends in January

Will feel a bit odd being moved, but guess the dates have never been stuck in stone - remember England won it right at the end of July.

We are luck to still be involved in the second week in June normally

• Admin

Nobody will stop this from happening, all the big wigs at FIFA wont get paid their brown envelope bonuses otherwise.

Sod FIFA, let someone else have a go.

If the European leagues pulled their National teams out (Spain, Italy, France, England, Germany) you watch how quickly they would fit it in with Europe

If the European leagues pulled their National teams out (Spain, Italy, France, England, Germany) you watch how quickly they would fit it in with Europe

I would love to see at least the threat of that. FIFA have had it cushty for far too long and have been proven to be corrupt. I see UEFA back the decision of course, as long as it doesnt effect their precious Champions League.

I would love to see at least the threat of that. FIFA have had it cushty for far too long and have been proven to be corrupt. I see UEFA back the decision of course, as long as it doesnt effect their precious Champions League.

That's the funny thing they will go along with it as long as it doesn't the effect the champs league. So when do they think they are going to be playing games for this?

Either option is going to effect the whole fixture list, not just champs league, euro champs, league cup. When would Africa cup of nations be played as well as the copa America.

It's one big fiasco and I personally reckon Qatar have given FIFA a wad of cash, and told them pay uefa and other bidding nations whatever it takes to keep them quiet.

Time for the "big" football nations to resign from FIFA, (Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, England) and form their own organisation and tournament.

Without those nations FIFA would collapse - and good riddance !!

Would absolutely love this to happen but I can't see it.

FIFA are just a bunch of ******* crooks. Something needs to happen as we can't have these blundering tossers ruining our game all the time.

Hopefully Blatter snuffs it soon.

Archived