IGNORED

Time To Go....

cheese

And I'm not necessarily talking about SO'D. Lets have some people in charge of this club who know what they are doing. The present incumbents have failed miserably.

SL, take your £50m, your son and cronies and enjoy yourselves on the beaches in Guernsey. Sorry, but it just ain't working.

And I'm not necessarily talking about SO'D. Lets have some people in charge of this club who know what they are doing. The present incumbents have failed miserably.

SL, take your £50m, your son and cronies and enjoy yourselves on the beaches in Guernsey. Sorry, but it just ain't working.

Fingers crossed, that would make my century

so who will buy a bottom of the league club with a £50million debt which would need to be paid as part of the sale?

Not my job to find one. But people are out there, willing to buy. Anyway, the alternative is more years in the wilderness being led to the slaughter by this bunch of fools.

Since donny Wilson was stacked we have had 5 full time managers (excluding coppel) only one of them has had any success, are tinnion millen maginess and 0driscoll all idiots?if not then we should look at the deeper malaise of the club and the competence of those running it, if however they are all poor managers perhaps we should look at the people who appointed them and their competence to run a football club,!

Since donny Wilson was stacked we have had 5 full time managers (excluding coppel) only one of them has had any success, are tinnion millen maginess and 0driscoll all idiots?if not then we should look at the deeper malaise of the club and the competence of those running it, if however they are all poor managers perhaps we should look at the people who appointed them and their competence to run a football club,!

That's another question, but I don't think it was Jon Lansdown, Keith Dawe, Kevin Smith etc etc out there wearing red shirts today....

Archived