IGNORED

100%

ciderbeans

Behind the management and players. There is very much something wrong with those that cannot see the improvements the club and team is making as a whole. Only 8 games in. Still 38 to go. Wins will come and fast. Yes there are issues but they are being addressed as they are being discovered. At least we can say they are doing something about it rather than sitting around. And the bunch of lads we have are top class when it comes to their attitude.

Have faith and patience and it will all fall into place. CTID

Behind the management and players. There is very much something wrong with those that cannot see the improvements the club and team is making as a whole. Only 8 games in. Still 38 to go. Wins will come and fast. Yes there are issues but they are being addressed as they are being discovered. At least we can say they are doing something about it rather than sitting around. And the bunch of lads we have are top class when it comes to their attitude.

Have faith and patience and it will all fall into place. CTID

Have you been smoking crack?

"improvements the club and team is making" ........ What? Are you serious? We haven't wont in 17!!! And as I've said on another thread, how many point do we get for improving exactly?

"8 games in".........Thats ok then... But we still haven't won in 17...

"Wins will come and fast"......Blind faith.

"Yes there are issues but they are being addressed"...... How on earth are they being addressed? We conceded 3 again today!!!! Can you please explain how they're being addressed? I'm sorry, but Flint and Fielding look shocking.

"Patience"..... If I hear that word one more ****king time....

We'll struggle all season. You build from the back and become hard to beat first, if you're going to improve and build confidence.

So far in those 8 games we've conceded 2 or more 6 times, 3 or more on 3 occasions - no clean sheets. That's why I maintain that no progress is being made.

People are saying we played well but conceding 3 cannot constitute a good performance.

Have you been smoking crack?

"improvements the club and team is making" ........ What? Are you serious? We haven't wont in 17!!! And as I've said on another thread, how many point do we get for improving exactly?

"8 games in".........Thats ok then... But we still haven't won in 17...

"Wins will come and fast"......Blind faith.

"Yes there are issues but they are being addressed"...... How on earth are they being addressed? We conceded 3 again today!!!! Can you please explain how they're being addressed? I'm sorry, but Flint and Fielding look shocking.

"Patience"..... If I hear that word one more ****king time....

OK you're Mr Angry but why the derogatory comments ? It is eight games in, poor end of season run is irrelevant, how many of last season's team played today ?

Fair play to you for that. I'm not so confident, don't think we'll be down there at the end of the season. We're 11 points off P/O. IF we start winning next game it will still take us about 11 games of phenomenal form (as good as we've been bad) to get up towards top seven. Can't see it, but as you say, long way to go.

Don't take offence at this and I respect this is your opinion but this is the problem with City fans this season. The sooner we forget about our chances to reach play-offs this season and face the reality of the situation we're in, the sooner we'll accept that what we're going through (although isn't great at all at the mo) is a re-build of the club. As painful as it is at the moment, we have to get behind the team. Mid table or lower half is my expectation this season and I think is more achievable.

OK you're Mr Angry but why the derogatory comments ? It is eight games in, poor end of season run is irrelevant, how many of last season's team played today ?

Damn right I'm angry, and i apologies for the derogatory comments. I'm frustrated with the rose tinted brigade that simply won't admit we're really in the creek..... defiantly without a paddle.

It doesn't matter of how many of last years team played, to be honest that makes it worse... If you look at the stats of changes in other team, then that simply isn't an excuse.

Damn right I'm angry, and i apologies for the derogatory comments. I'm frustrated with the rose tinted brigade that simply won't admit we're really in the creek..... defiantly without a paddle.

It doesn't matter of how many of last years team played, to be honest that makes it worse... If you look at the stats of changes in other team, then that simply isn't an excuse.

I don't think they've got rose tints, everyone's as frustrated as you of course but maybe a knee jerk reaction isn't required at this moment in time.

I'm worried as fuc# we are deep in the shit but there really isn't any point throwing the towel in or getting angry just yet. Don't get me wrong loosing to those inbreds is not nice but it's still only early yet and the squad can't get much worse than they've been plaing so I'm still staying optimistic for the time being that we can sort this bad run out and start picking up some points soon.

Don't take offence at this and I respect this is your opinion but this is the problem with City fans this season. The sooner we forget about our chances to reach play-offs this season and face the reality of the situation we're in, the sooner we'll accept that what we're going through (although isn't great at all at the mo) is a re-build of the club. As painful as it is at the moment, we have to get behind the team. Mid table or lower half is my expectation this season and I think is more achievable.

I tried to explain why we won't be anywhere near the top end ,with my cod maths. All I AM saying is I personally don't think we''l be down there at the end, of course I my be wrong, who knows.

Archived