IGNORED

Absolutely Gutted

Wait untill we get all the facts, but i for one am not happy about this!!!!!!!

I feel Danny Wilson did an excellent job and was ultimately let down by his players. I think if they would have bust a gut and managed to get into the division one, you would have seen Danny properly shine and lead us on to great things.

Who takes over? There is no one who is better than Danny who we can really attract to the club!

I really like Danny Wilson and think he is an honest and genuine bloke who knows his football.

He will be sadly missed and i for one am truly gutted! :laugh:

Guest 1948

Well said young man....

We have lost one of the most respected managers in football.

Guess Landsdown had factored this in all along - no promotion then we will make it difficult for DW to stay and find a lower cost option.

Problem is there are few lower cost options around that can get us to Nivara.

Then of course there are the players, will they give the new team the support they gave DW/FB?

New man -new ideas - new players, a clear out then whooosh long ball football here we come.

And another 3 years in the lower league.

Sorry, was getting a bit frustrated and smashed enter by mistake!

The only glimmer of hope i see is that Trevor Francis took Birmingham to the play offs 3/4 years in a row, everyone thought he was a good bloke, then he stepped down and Steve Bruce took them straight up!

I really don't know what to think, a few of my mates have been saying he should go all season and are delighted by the news, I'm not and really can't understand it! :laugh:

I really like Danny Wilson and think he is an honest and genuine bloke who knows his football.

Oh yeah, just look at the subs bench he picked for the final.

That was one awful mistake to many.

Steve Lansdown has acted at the right time.

It is hardly a cheap option either. Two years of a contract to pay up.

I'm confident we will appoint the right man for the job.

:laugh:

Archived