IGNORED

Who'd Be A Manager ?

Eco

Listening to 606 & reading this forum tonight makes me wonder how many managers would be in post come monday morning if fans had their way. De Canio, Allardyce,Freedman, SOD should all be on their way according to various callers/posters yet we're only in 2nd month of season.

SOD is absolutely correct about the insidious nature of phone in's/forums causing increased pressure on managers whose team are not winning.

Listening to 606 & reading this forum tonight makes me wonder how many managers would be in post come monday morning if fans had their way. De Canio, Allardyce,Freedman, SOD should all be on their way according to various callers/posters yet we're only in 2nd month of season.

SOD is absolutely correct about the insidious nature of phone in's/forums causing increased pressure on managers whose team are not winning.

I think before internet forums or phone-ins, they all went down the pub and grumbled about stuff. same difference really.

I think if you are a manager you have to blot that sort of thing out.

BUT! City haven't won since last March, how many other teams managers have this sorry record?

I think before internet forums or phone-ins, they all went down the pub and grumbled about stuff. same difference really.

I think if you are a manager you have to blot that sort of thing out.

True but in public domain these days and the powers that be at clubs appear to be keen to take note of these 'fans voices'

Archived