IGNORED

Sean "interesting " O'Driscoll

Major Isewater

Come at me Pitbull

I agree though, Some people say we need a nasty manager and when he said if Bryan put a better ball into Baldock yesterday it would've been different but he's only young, he gets attacked for blaming youngsters,

City fans confuse me

I always said Billy Davies would be a controversial choice, but in many ways GJ was like that too. GJ had loads more discipline than SOD and that does tend to bring out the better in players.

Come at me Pitbull

I agree though, Some people say we need a nasty manager and when he said if Bryan put a better ball into Baldock yesterday it would've been different but he's only young, he gets attacked for blaming youngsters,

City fans confuse me

don't you know hamsters are nocturnal? dare you sleep this night , :devil:

Sean O 'Driscoll is NOT boring nor does hé lack motivational skills.

Those who say different are sheep who cannot "listen" but only hear.

I will set my hamster ,"Pitbull",on the next person who says otherwise.Got it ?

How do you know he has motivational skills? He doesn't seem to have motivated what, on paper, is a fairly talented side to achieve their potential does he?

And as for his motivational skills last season - well the players looked like they'd totally given up by March.

How do you know he has motivational skills? He doesn't seem to have motivated what, on paper, is a fairly talented side to achieve their potential does he?

And as for his motivational skills last season - well the players looked like they'd totally given up by March.

Feedback from players,staff and professionals in the game.

Personallly he motivates me ,it's fascinating stuff he comes out with ,far from the usual manager

cliches.

I think last season the players were totally shellshocked and spent ,too many seasons of struggle finally told.

All my opinion though.

Personallly he motivates me ,it's fascinating stuff he comes out with ,far from the usual manager

cliches.

I think last season the players were totally shellshocked and spent ,too many seasons of struggle finally told.

All my opinion though.

Good programme notes a good manager do not make

cliches.

All my opinion though.

I was going to ask - what number shirt do you wear in the team?

I can only base my observations, not on what Sean says, but on what he's achieved on the pitch. Such as last season, when we actually got worse under his stewardship and the beginning of this season, when we are the only relegated side to have sunk like a stone.

If only I followed Sean's lead and didn't look at the table everything would seem fantastic. I mean, we keep much more possession then last season...

The most irritating part of reading these forums is how often I read "*insert manager* is like GJ, we should get him" or "*insert manager* would be a great choice, he reminds me of GJ"..... makes us sound like ******* Liverpool fans, living in the past, hoping to go back to what we once were rather than looking ahead.

GJ was great, but now he's gone, deal with it and move on.

Archived