IGNORED

Please, No More Sensationalist Thread Titles!

reddogkev

Don't you just despair at some of the rubbish posted on here? Can't we have some way of having to approve the thread titles that some of the members of this forum deign to post?

I've taken a quick look this morning and cannot understand some of the extreme threads being posted, which can only act to stoke up animosity and give the feeling that the fans as a collective are up in arms.

I'm mostly referring to the thread entitled 'He's lost the dressing room', which is of course nonsense and totally unfounded. Such completely spurious rubbish has no positive effect whatsoever.

We all know we're in the midst of a terrible run, but there is absolutely no point trying to force a revolution and mount another witch hunt against a BCFC employee (which a certain selection of city fans seem to accept as a birth right).

Give this season time, employ patience, and we will finish mid-table, if not higher.

Don't you just despair at some of the rubbish posted on here? Can't we have some way of having to approve the thread titles that some of the members of this forum deign to post?

I've taken a quick look this morning and cannot understand some of the extreme threads being posted, which can only act to stoke up animosity and give the feeling that the fans as a collective are up in arms.

I'm mostly referring to the thread entitled 'He's lost the dressing room', which is of course nonsense and totally unfounded. Such completely spurious rubbish has no positive effect whatsoever.

We all know we're in the midst of a terrible run, but there is absolutely no point trying to force a revolution and mount another witch hunt against a BCFC employee (which a certain selection of city fans seem to accept as a birth right).

Give this season time, employ patience, and we will finish mid-table, if not higher.

Not to mention the thread title telling fellow City fans to **** off !!! Amazed that was allowed.

Archived