IGNORED

Cheer Up, We Could Be Man Utd Fans !

OldlandReddies

Moyes is out of his depth massively, to a completely shambolic summer to playing Ashley young to freezing Wilfred zaha out the team??

Odd..

But, surely, it's only 5 games into the season, he's still learning about his players, they're in transition from a previous regime. Surely?

And at least they've won a couple of league games this season.

But, surely, it's only 5 games into the season, he's still learning about his players, they're in transition from a previous regime. Surely?

And at least they've won a couple of league games this season.

Do you really learn about the players in the premier league? Everyone who follows football knows ManU's team

You guessed correct. What did he say?

That he's still learning about some of his players!!

Basically he said that the nature of the fixture list has meant picking a settled side and he still didn't know enough about some of his players, but was getting there.

I reckon he'll have learnt a bit more about some of them today, not sure why you imagined he would walk through the door and know everyting about the character of some players, just because they're household names.

But it's the end of the world for there fans, they ALL expect to win every game,whereas only about 50% percent of ours do ;)

Just when I thought you beginning to talk sense Bill, you post this tosh, it's more like 50% of ours would take any win right now, the other 50% don't see a problem, mind you they never saw a problem last season either.

I get accused of being a 'bitter lower league fan' often by all the united die hards I know.

I love it when united lose. Not got a problem with united the club, it's just the ridiculous amount of plastic fans that I can't stand.

The ones that have been supporting since '93? Or the ones the proper united fans

Just when I thought you beginning to talk sense Bill, you post this tosh, it's more like 50% of ours would take any win right now, the other 50% don't see a problem, mind you they never saw a problem last season either.

No,100% would take any win now. I stick to what I say re 50%.

Maybe "tosh" to you, not me though.

I like united, always have.

Quality fans, just like spurs and Everton.

It's true that they have a load of hangers on my mate says he sees more and more tourists at old Trafford every season, but if you don't respect not only the size, loyalty, passion and ingenuity of these clubs fans, you know shit about following football.

I like united, always have.

Quality fans, just like spurs and Everton.

It's true that they have a load of hangers on my mate says he sees more and more tourists at old Trafford every season, but if you don't respect not only the size, loyalty, passion and ingenuity of these clubs fans, you know shit about following football.

I've no problem with Mancs and others who actually do "support" them. but don't have any respect for people who purport to support a team they have only watched on the tv.

Come to Bridgwater and other west towns, there's thousands of em!

They even have there "home" pubs in which they watch " there" team! Fkn hilarious :)

Two new managers, clubs in transition, it's not like United havent been spanked in the local derby before, what was it 6-1 under Fergie.. Cant see what the brouhaha is all about. United dont have a divine right to the title

oh come on most of there followers think they have a devine right.go to any pub in england, eire,spain,anywhere.

Archived