IGNORED

Best Way To Drive To Southampton Tomorrow?

bcfczd

Avoid bath at all cost.take the 2nd exit not the 1st on the roundabout before the dual carriageway and go up over the hill.go straight across on all roundabouts, youll pass a newish sainsburys on your right then turn right at the second of the double roundabouts by the garage.carry on out through hinton charterhouse and youll join the A36 to warminster.directions well signposted from there to salisbury then southampton.much shorter route than m4 newbury way and if you can avoid salisbury rush hout traffic is quicker as well.go thisway regularly myself and could tell you a good route to avoid salisbury traffic but its a bit complicate to be honest, stick to the main route if I were you.

Avoid bath at all cost.take the 2nd exit not the 1st on the roundabout before the dual carriageway and go up over the hill.go straight across on all roundabouts, youll pass a newish sainsburys on your right then turn right at the second of the double roundabouts by the garage.carry on out through hinton charterhouse and youll join the A36 to warminster.directions well signposted from there to salisbury then southampton.much shorter route than m4 newbury way and if you can avoid salisbury rush hout traffic is quicker as well.go thisway regularly myself and could tell you a good route to avoid salisbury traffic but its a bit complicate to be honest, stick to the main route if I were you.

Via Quidhampton?

Make sure you wear your seatbelt and know the highway code. A map or Sat Nav shuold be suitable to assist.

Save the thanks, I know I'm being helpful ;)

Also, sit up straight with your hands in the quarter to 3 position,(on the steering wheel) and no honkingthe horn at any fit birds.

Archived