IGNORED

Southampton Vs City Match Thread

Robin 101

The Team

#BristolCity v Southampton: Parish, Moloney, Flint, Williams, Shorey, Pack, Reid, Bryan, McLaughlin, Wagstaff, Emmanuel-Thomas.

COYR

Parish will have his work cut out to maintain his unbeaten record, but City to win :o if we can hold Saints reserves till ht

City have won the last 4 games v Southampton, including home and away in their promo season; when they ripped most teams apart.

we have nothing to lose so we just as well win it; we must be there bogey team :yes:

4 changes after an "excellent performance"?.

You seriously thought we'd be unchanged, then?

Seeing as O'Connor is out for 2/3 months, Elliott is injured, too and we were always going to play Parish tonight, so that makes us one enforced outfield change to me, FFS.....

Rotation. Like crops :noexp:

Crop circles?.

Brave selection and one I didn't expect, interesting indeed, but does show up our lack of striker options.

You seriously thought we'd be unchanged, then?

Seeing as O'Connor is out for 2/3 months, Elliott is injured, too and we were always going to play Parish tonight, so that makes us one enforced outfield change to me, FFS.....

Calm down, calm down and read the above FFS.

Southampton team: Kelvin Davis ©, Calum Chambers, Maya Yoshida, Jos Hooiveld, Danny Fox, Jack Cork, Steven Davis, Gastón Ramírez, James Ward-Prowse, Guly do Prado, Tadanari Lee.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga (GK), Jay Rodriguez, Adam Lallana, Jason McCarthy, Matt Targett, Omar Rowe, Harrison Reed.

Premiership? You are having a larf!

Southampton team: Kelvin Davis ©, Calum Chambers, Maya Yoshida, Jos Hooiveld, Danny Fox, Jack Cork, Steven Davis, Gastón Ramírez, James Ward-Prowse, Guly do Prado, Tadanari Lee.

Substitutes: Paulo Gazzaniga (GK), Jay Rodriguez, Adam Lallana, Jason McCarthy, Matt Targett, Omar Rowe, Harrison Reed.

11 that started against Liverpool 100% different. They are taking the pi55 but are good enough to get away with it i suspect. Hope we put up a good show though. COYR's !

Archived