IGNORED

Same Old, Same Old.....

tpitman

Dress it up any way you wish... another defeat.. let's judge SOD on his last twenty games as city manager. long enough by anyone's standard.. a transitional season??? A league below last season's and same old results.....come on Mr lansdowne...do the right thing by our club and sack SOD...until that happens I will not be watching my beloved city

Dress it up any way you wish... another defeat.. let's judge SOD on his last twenty games as city manager. long enough by anyone's standard.. a transitional season??? A league below last season's and same old results.....come on Mr lansdowne...do the right thing by our club and sack SOD...until that happens I will not be watching my beloved city

Cheerio then!

Get your Man Ure replica shirt on the way out.

Not sure if you were there last night but if not you missed a real treat. The future is bright and I have a real belief that SOD is building a team, in the right way, that we will all enjoy watching. Keep The Faith I'm sure it will be rewarded.

So if (and yes it is a big if I know) SoD had a transitional season where we barely scraped into midtable at the end, then got back-to-back promotions, you still would not watch?

I think your entering into the realms of fantasy there Jones.

Maybe so - but it is (in theory) possible, however unlikely - after all, GJ was only one specific result against managing the back-to-back promotions. I suppose that I was questioning whether the comment was as black-and-white as it sounded, or merely a view based on the current level of results....

Archived