IGNORED

Cb In!

Briz

With in looking likely that we will bring a CB in Today, Tomorrow or Friday, Who would you like to see come. I can see Lasccless(?) coming in from forest

Unlikely to be honest. The lad is a class act and I would be very surprised if he came here!

I won't pretend I know much about him, but the Nottingham Forest youngster Lascelles is quite highly rated isn't he? Possibly worth a look.

I also stand by my opinion that City should try and loan Joe Mason from Cardiff if we're still looking for a forward. Some on here said that he'd be a squad player for Cardiff earlier in the summer but he has barely made the bench in the league so far this season and was subbed off last night in the cup game. Sadly, going by SO'D's interview on player a few games back, it seems the club aren't even pursuing the signing of another forward any more due to budget constraints.

Wilson was never that bad, and before injury, Fonts doing OK in Championship. Just making a point that, in our financial position, we have to fully use our limited resources.

Wilson was awful, he couldn't pass wind let alone a football. Wouldn't fit in with out new ethos.

Fonts played 2 games, can hardly judge him yet, was awful last season in the Championship, and was awful for us in League 1.

Archived