IGNORED

My Prediction

bcfcdeano

My prediction for tomorrow,good feeling worth a couple of quid

Fielding to Shorey, Shorey along the back to Flint , who plays it out wide to Malony who struggles for options forward so back to Feilding. Looking bemused FF clips it to Pack who runs it backward before laying off to Shorey....repeat process for 90 (+injury time and the option for above names to be subbed)

I predict something similar. I reckon a pass from flint to shorey, who attempts to clip it forward to baldock but it is 3 ft over his head and Colchester regain possession after going 1-0 up.

Sean o Driscoll tells the players at half time they have done well to make a few passes and the result doesn't matter as the fans have set expectations to high and Colchester are a massive club.

The result doesent matter remember,we are in a transitional period and have to expect losing at home to clubs like colchester if we are to make any progress. We have been relegated from the championship and just like wolves and peterboro it will be a huge struggle this season. Bristol city the team are nowhere near Bristol city the club remember. And it will be like this for the forseeable future apparently. Either this bloke is utterly deluded or has been guaranteed 3 years in the job regardless,which with the current muppet show of a board we have wouldnt surprise me.rant over,if you disagree with this im sorry but you ARE WRONG....

Fielding to Shorey, Shorey along the back to Flint , who plays it out wide to Malony who struggles for options forward so back to Feilding. Looking bemused FF clips it to Pack who runs it backward before laying off to Shorey....repeat process for 90 (+injury time and the option for above names to be subbed)

Got a feeling that fielding will not between the sticks

Is it possible to put a bet on that?

Archived