IGNORED

2 Weeks Ago

Go Junior GO

I posted a positive topic about how i thought that city were going to do well in next three games Peterborough,shrews,swindon,

having watched shrews swindon and then southampton i think there has been improvement in every game but obvs we are still without a win.

Do people believe in Luck because i think we have been unlucky for the last few weeks and i am desperately hoping for a change today

I still believe in O'drisscoll and his methods but after today without something positive i think the boo boys will get him.

sorry for rambling

I'm still positive, albeit frustrated!

A win simply has to come soon and if luck is what we have been missing, then Colchester having 10 players out should be what we have needed.

Today is the day! Onwards and upwards :)

Their injuries are being pushed alot but they aren't all first teamers. What about us without Pearson, Carey, Elliot, Kelly, O'Connor etc?

They've also recently signed four players on loan, including 2 from the PL, and have been content to let one player go out on loan.

I doubt they're massively weakened by the absentees, the loan players have apparently fitted in well and are probably better than the players they've replaced.

Either way, I agree, City will beat them - today is the day. :)

Their injuries are being pushed alot but they aren't all first teamers. What about us without Pearson, Carey, Elliot, Kelly, O'Connor etc?

They've also recently signed four players on loan, including 2 from the PL, and have been content to let one player go out on loan.

I doubt they're massively weakened by the absentees, the loan players have apparently fitted in well and are probably better than the players they've replaced.

Either way, I agree, City will beat them - today is the day. :)

The difference is, Pearson being out actually makes us stronger!

Luck has nothing to do with it. Individual mistakes are the problem

+ appalling overall defending v Peterborough and v Swindon.

and just to explain yes 2 of goals v Peterborough were brilliant strikes but the defending leading up to those strikes was appalling, as was the defending leading up to their missed penalty.

+ appalling overall defending v Peterborough and v Swindon.

and just to explain yes 2 of goals v Peterborough were brilliant strikes but the defending leading up to those strikes was appalling, as was the defending leading up to their missed penalty.

Agreed, any luck we make for ourself is undone by it. If we get that sorted, maybe the luck we do get, will stick.

I'm still positive, albeit frustrated!

A win simply has to come soon and if luck is what we have been missing, then Colchester having 10 players out should be what we have needed.

Today is the day! Onwards and upwards :)

It's not about A win has to come soon,we have to start turning some of the draws into wins and the defeats into draws on a fairly regular basis.a win today and two points from the next three games and nothing has changed..agree with you about positivity but we need more than the odd isolated win.

Archived