IGNORED

Happy Clappers V Moaning Minnies

Major Isewater

To ensure the survival of the human race we're all wired différently.

Optimists believed they could kill and eat mammoths in the dawn of mankind.The pessimists did n't think it possible and presented arguments as to why it was impossible .This angered the optimists so much that they were determined to succeed.

They did.

Moral of this is Happy Clappers annoy the bejesus out of the moaning minnies And vice versa but one needs the other to advance And survive.

Apologies from me to all you lovely negos out there .i have been less than generous to you with my optimistic nature and vicious (but classy ) putdowns.

We must realise this and stick together ,

United we stand

Optimists believed they could kill and eat mammoths in the dawn of mankind.The pessimists did n't think it possible and presented arguments as to why it was impossible .This angered the optimists so much that they were determined to succeed.

They did.

Moral of this is Happy Clappers annoy the bejesus out of the moaning minnies And vice versa but one needs the other to advance And survive.

Apologies from me to all you lovely negos out there .i have been less than generous to you with my optimistic nature and vicious (but classy ) putdowns.

United we stand

The difference is easy, the SOD agnostics are just that, want to believe but want evidence that it will happen and when it does will say hallelujah I was once a sinner but now I have seen the light and will repent, because deep down unlike the Sodites don't mind being wrong and admitting such, whereas the Sodites must be proved right at all costs.

The difference is easy, the SOD agnostics are just that, want to believe but want evidence that it will happen and when it does will say hallelujah I was once a sinner but now I have seen the light and will repent, because deep down unlike the Sodites don't mind being wrong and admitting such, whereas the Sodites must be proved right at all costs.

Not much to do in France eh?

Agnostic is the word. Admittedly, some people will say anything for the sake of being negative. However, daring to ask questions or comment on what you've seen doesn't automatically make you a moaner. I wish some on here would remember that before putting the boot in. Some of us don't just believe everything we're sold, we need evidence.

And I make things up in my imagination? You really are full of shite aren't ya'?!

SOD agnostics and Sodites - what a tool.

I really can't believe you're on here, from France and you don't even expect anything from Bristol City.

Get a life.

You want evidence of my post read what the little turd above has posted, read the first 3 posts on the SOD out thread, all of the aggression is coming from one side, don't you find that enlightening?

I'm so glad you're recognising me as a 'little turd' - such a compliment coming from someone who has over 10k posts and doesn't watch Bristol City.

I'm not being aggressive, I am actually struggling to understand why you've chosen otib to show us all how much of a charmer you are.

And I make things up in my imagination? You really are full of shite aren't ya'?!

SOD agnostics and Sodites - what a tool.

I really can't believe you're on here, from France and you don't even expect anything from Bristol City.

Get a life. in my life iv never heard a moaner as bad as e,m,b have a go then leave it!!!

he dosen't want the manager sacked!! f,,k off he clearly dose so stop the bullshit!!!

stop moaning every day about the same thing!! ureeeddsss

I'm a happy clapper who occasionally attends, mainly because my naive 10 year old still thinks we're great and will win every game.

If I was a moaning minnie I don't think I'd bother going. In my opinion if you want to moan at least wait until the final whistle but as the OP says we're all wired differently so each to their own.

I save all my moaning for when I'm in work feeling peed off because I don't want to be there.

On here I can't see the point of constant moaning, it doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I just want what I've always wanted, and that's for the club to be successful.

The last few years has proved beyond any doubt that NOT giving a manager sufficient time to build a team does not work.

We have an academy that is now finally going to be used by our manager if given time.

The last few managers couldn't use it because they were under constant pressure for results.

We have a chance now to build a team for the next 10 years.

This season ( even though pretty shite at the mo) is the transition season,we have to accept it and then build a good side that will get us places over the next few years.

It's not as if we have done a lot in past 100+ years,so surely one or two years building for a much brighter future is worth it.

They did.

United we stand

Are you allowed to say that? :)

Want what's best for the club, we've historically always been a bit shit, only now it's always the managers fault, so off with his head, and the next blokes and the next blokes and the next blokes .. it's gotten duller than SOD himself is the irony this time.

But let's make a constructive, critical argument for a change; City are shit and the current manager talks too quietly.. My point? Dunno really, just moaning as a force of habit.

Not a happy clapper but certainley on SODs side.

Despite the alarmingly bad league form, personally there's been too many bad years of boring predictable teams, bad signings with no infrastructure at the club to allow youngsters the chance to progress

I personally think with all the changes at club that SOD is the right man long term for this club but it will take longer than one season.

As long as he does the following its a good season for me...

1) keeps developing the squad by getting rid of older high contracted players and replacing them with younger development/promising players on lower wages

2) gets the team playing an expansive, passing game which is both pleasing on the eye and successful

3) keeps us in the league this year to allow 1 more full transfer window to really change last few players (ie Fontaine Kilkenny Pearson)

I personally believe that we have the makings I a good side and their have been enough signs to suggest that we will come good as we have some quality players now, it's just a case of tweaking the tactics, getting that first league won, keeping a couple clean sheets and I think we will finish mid table which is fine by me

All I can see is short balls across the back four (which does not constitute an attractive passing game), followed by a hopeful lump up to Baldock. Really want to believe in the miserable old git but besides the average age coming down, could do with someone explaining what these green shoots of recovery are.....

I don't think you are a moaning minnie if you suggest other ways that O'Driscoll could do things and are unhappy with our record under him.

People who think he walks on water and everything is hunky dory have the right to their opinions but don't try to label as moaning or shout down the rest of us.

If you can't tolerate differences in opinion set up another board: "We *heart* Sean" or something.

Speaking personally, I did detect some improvements yesterday and the players all worked hard, but a home draw to an injury hit Colchester isn't a great result and when it's preceeded by yet more dreary defeatism from the head coach, you'll forgive me for not skipping happily home from the ground.

Whether you attend or not, it's the result that matters.

Agree with this, and a million passes and over 20shots at goal matter not if they all go in the back rows of the stands. Much rather we get over run have 3 shots at goal and they all go in and we win 3-0.

Sod needs to start with a team to win the game, not wait till we are losing or its ten mins from the end. We have some good players let them play.

Archived