IGNORED

Holloway

Robiness

The haters here would rather go back to Del boy than give a proven track record with such a strong Gas history a chance.doubt they would even give Warnock a chance as they would find him to forthright and up front..pity as he would jump at the chance to take over here.just the mention would scare our board half to death!.fluffy controllable cheep options only here please.lets not raise expectations beyond the present level and we just cannot go too far wrong.

warnock I'd have here if I was in charge! But holloway proven track record he had one good season with Blackpool he is bang average and a clown to boot and he hates us! Only got palace promoted with freedmans squad then gets given a bit of money and spunky it all one playing who did quite well in the championship for 2 minutes!

warnock I'd have here if I was in charge! But holloway proven track record he had one good season with Blackpool he is bang average and a clown to boot and he hates us! Only got palace promoted with freedmans squad then gets given a bit of money and spunky it all one playing who did quite well in the championship for 2 minutes!

How can you knock his record, he got 2 clubs promoted to the prem' how many managers have done that? also won promotion with QPR & done a great job there, also had a good spell at Plymouth, Leicester was his only failure. there is no way you can knock his record, still would not want him at AG though.

Before the Palace vs Brighton match last season

Ian Holloway:

"Where I come from we have the Gas and the Shit. If you want me to call Brighton the Shit I will"

He was then disgusted by the dump someone had as a welcome present in the away dressing room at Brighton.

He will say what he thinks his audience wants to hear.

How can you knock his record, he got 2 clubs promoted to the prem' how many managers have done that? also won promotion with QPR & done a great job there, also had a good spell at Plymouth, Leicester was his only failure. there is no way you can knock his record, still would not want him at AG though.

I said he was average nothing more or less and at palace last year Dougherty freedman set it up that my nan could walked into that job and still got them promoted!

I said he was average nothing more or less and at palace last year Dougherty freedman set it up that my nan could walked into that job and still got them promoted!

How can he be average when he's gained promotion with 3 different clubs (2 of them to the premiership) and Freedman is showing what a good manager he is at Bolton, bottom of the league with no wins, don't get me wrong i don't want him at AG any more than the next person but he is certainly better than an average manager as his record shows and to say otherwise is just being blinkered.

Hmmmm so Skeletor basically limped over the line with Palace last season after all the initial good work done by Dougie Freedman and is now out of his depth struggling in the Premier League.

Added to that he fact he has failed at other clubs, he walks out if the grass is supposedly greener, he hates City regardless and still people want him to manage the club... because he might install passion.

Sign him up...

He ultimately failed at QPR and walked out on Blackpool because he wasn't allowed to sign a gazillion players.

He ultimately failed at QPR and walked out on Blackpool because he wasn't allowed to sign a gazillion players.

Most managers fail eventually, with the exception of Fergie. The greatest manager of all time, Brian Clough, spent the last 10 years of his career struggling at Forest, eventually taking them down, the fact is, Holloway has a far better record than most, neither do i blame him on walking out on Blackpool considering the crooks that ran that club, as i previously stated, i would not want him at AG but still insist that he has an impressive CV, you shouldn't let your hatred and dislike for the man blind you.

Most managers fail eventually, with the exception of Fergie. The greatest manager of all time, Brian Clough, spent the last 10 years of his career struggling at Forest, eventually taking them down, the fact is, Holloway has a far better record than most, neither do i blame him on walking out on Blackpool considering the crooks that ran that club, as i previously stated, i would not want him at AG but still insist that he has an impressive CV, you shouldn't let your hatred and dislike for the man blind you.

Agreed he is a fantastic manager, but a sore loser, attention seeker and worst of all he's a gash head,

Archived