IGNORED

Crowds

stephenkibby.

I don't think (hope) we'll get less than 10 k because I think there will always be a couple of thousand who will go regularly who can't afford (don't want) S/T's. True fans who wouldn't even consider missing a game, and as we always include sold S/T in our attendances......, assuming of course these last few weeks has seen us at our lowest ebb !

I don't think (hope) we'll get less than 10 k because I think there will always be a couple of thousand who will go regularly who can't afford (don't want) S/T's. True fans who wouldn't even consider missing a game, and as we always include sold S/T in our attendances......, assuming of course these last few weeks has seen us at our lowest ebb !

Very nearly dipped under 10k already...

Talking of small crowds, what could be our largest gate this season. Be against one of the teams that will sell out their away allocation. Will we get over 15k against Swindon/Sheff U?

Very nearly dipped under 10k already...

Talking of small crowds, what could be our largest gate this season. Be against one of the teams that will sell out their away allocation. Will we get over 15k against Swindon/Sheff U?

already has I reckon. There was never 10K in that ground on Saturday.

already has I reckon. There was never 10K in that ground on Saturday.

Yep, surprised me too. Oddly enough though, the Dolman was more full than usual which probably made up for it. The Williams looked very empty.

I think it was +10K as quite a few people were anticipating a win. Mugs!

Yep, surprised me too. Oddly enough though, the Dolman was more full than usual which probably made up for it. The Williams looked very empty.

I think it was +10K as quite a few people were anticipating a win. Mugs!

Strange - where I was in the Dolman seemed quieter than normal....

I can't see how we had 10k+. I'd assumed they count all season tickets into the attendance to make it look better.

Archived