IGNORED

Where Is 20Man Phone In Legend Ian From Kenynsham ?

rockinredrobin

I have listened to most phone-ins and post -match shows this season and I havent heard Ian G once ?

Its a shame because he always talked lots of sense and made good statistical points

Maybe he's given up !!

PS if he did phone in I am sure he'd remind us all that SoD now has a League win ratio of 17.8% - I do wonder if any other manager at any other club would survive with them stats !?

I have listened to most phone-ins and post -match shows this season and I havent heard Ian G once ?

Its a shame because he always talked lots of sense and made good statistical points

Maybe he's given up !!

PS if he did phone in I am sure he'd remind us all that SoD now has a League win ratio of 17.8% - I do wonder if any other manager at any other club would survive with them stats !?

Ian Gay has moved to Honiton in Devon.

Had a chat with him at the end of last season and sadly another who has not renewed his season ticket and he had one for a life sentence.

Brilliant on the phone after the match, had me in fits at times with his ranting and raving and very knowledgeable football man.

You can still find him here www.ziderheads.co.uk under the name "The Trusted One"

Probably given up on the programme like me.

No longer a phone in, by the time Twentyman's given the introductions then repeated it all about 6 times, then interviewed a celebrity we are already about 20 minutes into the show before a fan has actually spoken.

Before, supporters would be queueing up to have their say now GT seems to be scratching around to fill up the air time.

All getting a bit tedious now.

Maybe he's given up !!

Well balanced fella who clearly loved the club. Always spoke intelligently and never lost the plot. I always turned the radio up a bit to hear what he had to say.

The club shouldn't be losing supporters like this. Top lad.

The single reason I gave up ziderheads :(

The Trusted One was?

Don't post on there, but certainly have a read of it. He seems like someone with an incredible knowledge and love of the club, and rises above a lot of the ott swearing on there (not knocking it btw!). Would be surprised if he was someone who put you off that site?

The Trusted One was?

Don't post on there, but certainly have a read of it. He seems like someone with an incredible knowledge and love of the club, and rises above a lot of the ott swearing on there (not knocking it btw!). Would be surprised if he was someone who put you off that site?

Ziderheads used to be a laugh a minute p155 take site but TTO tuned it into OTIB mk2.

IMO if you want to talk football stick to OTIB, if you want nonsense get on Ziderheads :)

Well balanced fella who clearly loved the club. Always spoke intelligently and never lost the plot. I always turned the radio up a bit to hear what he had to say.

The club shouldn't be losing supporters like this. Top lad.

Ha Ha sometimes. Your right Rich. He is a top lad who would wake up any saturday morning wherever he was to and drive hundreds of miles (sometimes by himself) to watch his beloved Bristol City

To be honest GTwentyman had a job to put up with him when he was in full flow, but a guy who loved and still loves the club. Apperantly as a lad had trails for the club as well.

Good player

I don't think that's something that Pat would say to be honest :thumbsup:

You're probably right Ralph.

That Pat bloke seems to have silenced his critics to become one of the dominant forces over there.

I looked on there recently and every other post seemed to be, 'I agree with Pat.' :blink:

Archived