IGNORED

St Neots Town - Website/youtube Channel, Puts City To Shame

Red Zeppelin

Check out St Neots Town, currently in the 7th tier of English football (4 divisions BELOW Bristol City).

I was taken to the channel by this wonderstrike in the FA Cup. Then I saw the St Neots Town website and their Youtube Channel with full HD 16 minute highlights.

Compare this to the Bristol City media (website, highlights footage) and you'd be mistaken picking out the football club recently in the Championship. Yes I know we are tied into League contracts etc with the website, but surely our wider media can follow this lead?

I thought are YouTube channel was pretty good this season.. Lots of HD highlights, interviews.. Would be nice to get some of the community stiff on there as well.

The website... Well I still cannot understand a football league with turnovers of 100's of millions would south a contract with company who obviously have no clue how to build a website.

I thought are YouTube channel was pretty good this season.. Lots of HD highlights, interviews.. Would be nice to get some of the community stiff on there as well.

The website... Well I still cannot understand a football league with turnovers of 100's of millions would south a contract with company who obviously have no clue how to build a website.

May I introduce you to the concept of brown envelopes? Although, as a Bristolian, you should be aware of them already ;)

The City website used to be excellent till they changed it to the new format.

I think we were the laast club to change it to the new format because beanhead knew it was shit, blame the football league on that one they rammed it down the club(s) throat

Check out St Neots Town, currently in the 7th tier of English football (4 divisions BELOW Bristol City).

I was taken to the channel by this wonderstrike in the FA Cup. Then I saw the St Neots Town website and their Youtube Channel with full HD 16 minute highlights.

Compare this to the Bristol City media (website, highlights footage) and you'd be mistaken picking out the football club recently in the Championship. Yes I know we are tied into League contracts etc with the website, but surely our wider media can follow this lead?

Pretty good, no ticket info and a bit out of date in some areas (eg. merchandise) but so is ours, or was last time I looked, can't be bothered with our site now even though I still pay for 'player'.

Looking at the teams in their league gotta feel for Truro City travelwise. Some epic journeys including Stourbridge & St Neots, wherever that is.

Archived