IGNORED

Gary Madine

Rgibbo89BCFC

The bit that makes me laugh is:

"Mr Beresford said Madine, who joined the Owls from Carlisle United and is originally from Gateshead, had been staring at him in the bar and, when he had asked why, the player lashed out.

The victim had told the jury: "He was one of my favourite players, someone I looked up to."

So the bloke said to him "what you looking at?" which is the start of the confrontation right there and everyone knows it.

Not trying to justify it- Madine is obviously not a nice chap and has a history of these type of things. But it makes me laugh the way Beresford is playing the saint when he was probably looking for it too.

The bit that makes me laugh is:

"Mr Beresford said Madine, who joined the Owls from Carlisle United and is originally from Gateshead, had been staring at him in the bar and, when he had asked why, the player lashed out.

The victim had told the jury: "He was one of my favourite players, someone I looked up to."

So the bloke said to him "what you looking at?" which is the start of the confrontation right there and everyone knows it.

Not trying to justify it- Madine is obviously not a nice chap and has a history of these type of things. But it makes me laugh the way Beresford is playing the saint when he was probably looking for it too.

So you're saying Madine got his retaliation in first ?

I'm just saying that if I walked into a pub and said "what you looking at?" at another random punter, they are likely to think I am try to instigate a fight with them- I'm not saying that he should of hit him at all.

Second only to "you looking at my bird or what?".

I'm just saying that if I walked into a pub and said "what you looking at?" at another random punter, they are likely to think I am try to instigate a fight with them- I'm not saying that he should of hit him at all.

Is that what happened ? Looking at BBC quote doesn't read like that to me.

Archived