IGNORED

Early Port Vale Predictions?

red66

Have asked a foreign work friend of mine to keep her fingers crossed for City this weekend.

I told her there were two Bristol teams and she said she'd never heard of either of them !!

I asked her which one she thought was my team and she picked City , so good start.

Got a feeling she is gonna be our lucky omen...not that I'm very superstitious or simply clutching at straws !!

So on that basis vale 1 City 3

By the law of averages, good teams cant win all the time, as poor teams must win sometime. Today, next week/month who knows :dunno:

Sods "try and hold what you have got, till you lose it" means a draw is favourite zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I fancy a City win today which is unusual for me.

Seems that Vale expect a comfortable afternoon for themselves though.

"fancy us to roll Bristol City over. I'll go 2-0 Vale with a brace from the Pontiff."

"Vale 2, Bristol City 0 carry on playing like we are doing and I'm sure we will prove to be too good for them"

COYR'S!!!

I had a dream last night that City were 5-1 up at half time and there was a pitch invasion.

Sadly the dream stopped there ,we probably lost 6-5 with a goal just outside of time added on.

Are you listening. RalphMilnesleftfoot,Gloucester Old Boy and friends ? look what you've done to me,i've been infected by your négative vibes.

I won't go into the other dream but blimey my ex was hot !

By the law of averages, good teams cant win all the time, as poor teams must win sometime. Today, next week/month who knows :dunno:

Sods "try and hold what you have got, till you lose it" means a draw is favourite zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Strange I remember Colchester bringing on a speedy forward in the last ten minutes to hit us on the break because we were attacking them the entire 2nd half, pushing players forward looking for a win...

Yet you think SOD was just looking to hold onto a one point draw.... Interesting perspective some people have.

Have asked a foreign work friend of mine to keep her fingers crossed for City this weekend.

I told her there were two Bristol teams and she said she'd never heard of either of them !!

I asked her which one she thought was my team and she picked City , so good start.

Got a feeling she is gonna be our lucky omen...not that I'm very superstitious or simply clutching at straws !!

So on that basis vale 1 City 3

You fancy her don't you ;)

I too will opt for the away win. Go for it City. And you, Robbie ;)

Archived