IGNORED

Its All My Fault!

miketh2nd

Every away game this season I tend to listen the game midway through . Most times city suddenly score just as i switch it on . I had his strange feeling I should of turned it off before the end and we would of won.

Sorry its all my fault!

This has been happening to me for quite some time. I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm moving into a lead-lined, wifi-free hut until we win. And the radio is burning nicely as we speak. Onwards.

You all need to have a serious word with yourselves you have let the club down and us fans shame on you

I think it might have been my fault. I couldn't face listening to the commentary but thought I'd turn it on for the last few minutes. As soon as i turned it on PV scored! I should have left it alone.

Sorry!

Every away game this season I tend to listen the game midway through . Most times city suddenly score just as i switch it on . I had his strange feeling I should of turned it off before the end and we would of won.

Sorry its all my fault!

Sorry its all my fault!

Good for you, lad! Someone prepared to shoulder responsibility, not something we see enough of, this day and age. Keep it up!

Sorry its all my fault!

It's not yours it's mine! I was pacing up and down in the last 5 minutes and kept thinking to myself PV are bound to score, of course hoping I was going to be wrong. What happened!!!!! THEY DID I was gutted. So I claim all responsibilty and you can sleep well tonight.

Archived