IGNORED

Dynamic Managers

Aizoon

Reading threads here, it seems there is a feeling that our Sean is quiet, depressing, stands still and keeps his arms folded. Clearly, this is a Bad Thing.

What we need is a loud, jovial manager, who leaps about and waves his arms a lot. This will bring us the success we deserve as a Big Club.

Nominations, please?

The Special One is a counter example but I suspect that there's more to him than arm-waving, unlike Colin. That's all he has, but apparently it impressed some people :noexp:

Or perhaps of the 13 teams he has managed he has won promotion with 7 of them (back-to-back with Notts County) and also took 3 to the top flight.

No of course, arm waving is all that he has...

Neil Kilkenny as player-manager. Loud and arm waving, but I suspect, not jovial.

Just joshing. I agree with those who say touchline demeanour is nothing to do with success.

The manager and his assistants take the training in the build up for the next match.

They try and get it over then to the players how he wants it to go.

The manager then should put it over to the captain Baldock?? to keep it going on the pitch, the manager should have done it all by then except substitutions

Most of the dancing managers do from the touchline are due to frustrations!

Yakushin, Beskov, Sevidov, Byshovets, Kobolev (he knew his stuff), Bozovic, Gazzaev and Golodets both had two goes, if I remember right, Khokhlov suffered from the current malaise of short-termism and fan impatience, as did Syomin before him, think it's Dan Petrescu now. There's been some traffic on the Moscow forums about him, too, as I understand. No one to match the great Yakushin, though. Mind, they questioned him at times (some were shot for this, most dumped in the gulags) when he came back. How wrong they were! Ponomarev...

Reading threads here, it seems there is a feeling that our Sean is quiet, depressing, stands still and keeps his arms folded. Clearly, this is a Bad Thing.

What we need is a loud, jovial manager, who leaps about and waves his arms a lot. This will bring us the success we deserve as a Big Club.

Nominations, please?

How about S'OD.......... I like him he knows his stuff and feels a bit uneasy about the PR stuff.......... but hey he does know his stuff and loves Hedgehogs, so I'm told, and they can be grumpy little gits until you get to know them :)

Archived